Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Mobile Photo

These are my 2 kids. Juliana (JJ) just turned 6 and Sebastian (Meatball) is 11 weeks tomorrow. I breastfed JJ for 13 months and plan to go the same or longer with Sebastian. She's in kindergarten now and is an avid gymnast. My mother in law used to make comments about how chunky she was as a baby and she thought I should stop bfing. .she doesn't say much nowadays. Lol Sebastian is currently 16lbs3 oz and 25". He is smiling pretty often now and is a big cuddle bug. :) Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce my 2 babes. Let me see yours and tell me a bit about them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Replies (51-57):
mewebb82
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Mobile Photo

And my youngest baby, Jaxton.
turttlemom
by Nayelli on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Your kids  look alike you. They are so cute.

He is Ander, my only child, 8 months old. This pictures was on 3/27 when he turned 8 mo. Every month we celebrate with a cheese cake, Ander hasn't gotten any of those cakes. He has been bfeeding since day 1 and keep strong, loves take the cellphone when I'm calling my mom. He already repeats a lot of words, like mom, dad, milk, byebye, and Montse cousin name (in Spanish, though).

hkcason
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Gavin-11, only BF for couple weeks. Just couldn't get the hang of it & didn't have a lot of support. He's in 6th grade & the most amazing big brother! He has a caring heart & I thank God he blessed me with him!

Isabella 22 months, nursed her for a year b4 I weaned so I could get pregnant.( didn't realize I already was!) She has such a spitfire personality & loves both her brothers. She calls her big brother Bubba & the baby Boo. She's defiantly the princess!

Sammy is 5 weeks & is EFB! Had a rough patch latching but we're all good now. He's been different from the beginning of my pregnancy. He's so 'chill' just taking everything in. He's the 1st baby I've had that will fall asleep on his own & sometimes prefers that. I can't wait to see more of his personality emerge the next couple weeks!

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Mobile Photo

Precious!!!! Here are my babes :) damien is 6 1/2, Gavin 4 1\2 and mason 2 1/2, baby number four due august. damien is my sweetheart policeofficer, Gavin my creative goofball, and Mason my daredevil :)
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol my son loves to hold her. Hes was saying ok mommy,i watch her head. Its ok autumn big brother got you. Dont cry.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Awww.... she looks like "omg mommy.... why would you let this child hold me.... pick me up NOW!" Lol Aiden used to do the same but his brother loved holding him!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

2 Year old Trinity, 5 year old Joshua and Autumn.

TMWmommy
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Here's Clara (4 1/2) and Nick (3 mos) Clara nursed for 3 1/2 yrs and has been small since she was about 6 mos old (was born 7 1/2 pounds but slowed down in growth). Nick was 5lbs 15oz at birth on New Year's Eve. He's now about 11lbs (just a guess) and maybe 23 inches.

MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM

My 2 loves last night.

Anisa is 5, nursed 26 months.
And my chunka, Ibrahim. He is 3 months today! Amazing nurser, weighs 18 lbs, was 7.2 at birth!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN