Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another pic of maya wrap ring sling!!!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am not nursing in this one, but tons of people have expressed interest in ring slings.... I am telling you this is THE WAY TO GO! DO IT! haha. It has rocked my world!

Cool mammas babywear ;D ;D ;D ;D Me and my bebe girl Jaylah, a month old tommorow.... dont mind the schlubbiness haha!

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FrancineSmith
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM

So the baby can be in there vertically while nursing?

kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM

yup, you loosen the rings and put them in a cradle hold. Ill put a pic....

I nurse when I walk through walmart ;D haha. Its a lifesaver! And its super easy to do!

Quoting FrancineSmith:

So the baby can be in there vertically while nursing?

FrancineSmith
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Ah ok I see now. I have a Maya RS and a Moby too. This will be my first time nursing in a carrier, and I've never been able to wrap my head around it (ie: positioning)

EmmaKatesMom902
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Oh I love love love!!! Where did you order yours? I've been looking online. Do you think people can tell you're nursing?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I thi k I need a ring sling. I just can't figure out how to bf in the moby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I got mine off of ebay! If you type "maya wrap ring sling" into google, and then hit shopping it will take you to different sites! From what I know, no one can tell, she is so close to my body that its hard to tell unless your looking straight down. I will post another pic, I was at a girls night and they took a pic of all of us while I was nursing!! Sorry its dark, I am on the end on the left!!!

Quoting EmmaKatesMom902:

Oh I love love love!!! Where did you order yours? I've been looking online. Do you think people can tell you're nursing?

kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I would imagine it would be hard, cuz they cant go very horizontal in a moby! haha

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

I thi k I need a ring sling. I just can't figure out how to bf in the moby

kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM

All I did was watch videos on youtube, it helped a lot! Now I have it down pat!

Quoting FrancineSmith:

Ah ok I see now. I have a Maya RS and a Moby too. This will be my first time nursing in a carrier, and I've never been able to wrap my head around it (ie: positioning)

RaLeighsMommy11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I've wondered about those. I just order a moby wrap & waiting for it to come in, I have a seven sling I use right now but I can't nurse in it. My ds is 3 weeks old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I had a seven sling with ds, I did NOT like it. I am obsessed with this ring sling though ;D

My daughter is around the same age, when was your ds born? My daughter was march 5th :)

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

I've wondered about those. I just order a moby wrap & waiting for it to come in, I have a seven sling I use right now but I can't nurse in it. My ds is 3 weeks old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)