Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Thank you

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:01 AM
  • 2 Replies

You ladies are so helpful. I know I can always come here and get great advice without judgement. Its so nice. Im living in Poland and I dont have anyone here I can talk to about BF'ing, so you ladies are a Godsend. Thank you for always answering my questions and dealing with my novel posts. LOL! I love you ladies!!!! Thanks again. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shortyali
by Alicia on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
They are great!! I wish I knew about this group when I had DS1, I would have made it past 7 weeks if I had.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ali840
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I could not agree more! I am so impressed with the knowledge of these ladies. I considered myself knowledgeable about breastfeeding (after nursing 3 babies) before I joined up here, but I have heard about things here I never even knew existed (d-mer, oal, etc.) I guess I was fortunate that I didn't have to deal with that stuff. I am referring everyone I know who's having a baby here!

Also, the willingness to help and support  other women in this group is amazing! So many bfing moms have no one in the family who has done it and so they have no support (I was one of them). I have so much respect for everyone who contributes in this group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)