Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can breastfeeding cause this? may be tmi. sorry

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 9 Replies
Before I breastfed, during sex they were sensitive but not too much. I liked my breasts messed with and all.
Now that I am breastfeeding, my nipples and aereolas( sp) are barely sensitive at all. Like I feel nothing. The only thing I ever really feel is at the beginning of a feeding when Abby is trying to initiate a letdown, when her sucking slows down I dont even feel that.
Has breastfeeding taken away the sensitivity?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lcherniske
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
For me i think since i associate nipples with non-sexual stimulation it is hard to feel sexual at other time. Oncenot nursing anymore the feeling goes away. For me i think its less physical and more mental.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM
that might be it for me. im not sure

Quoting Lcherniske:

For me i think since i associate nipples with non-sexual stimulation it is hard to feel sexual at other time. Oncenot nursing anymore the feeling goes away. For me i think its less physical and more mental.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Elizabeth on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
That happens to me on occasion when I haven't quite gotten completely out of "mommy mode" before DF wants to mess around lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Happens to me. Your nipple toughen up when you have a nursling.
mnmbaby
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Mine are the same way. DF tried to give me a titty twister one day and I just sat there and stared at him! He was shocked.

IrishIz
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Normal. It can be a variety if things...mental, physical, hormonal. It also isn't always breastfeeding that is the cause.
Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM
This.

Quoting Lcherniske:

nicholek34
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM
That happened to me too...I did regain the sensitivity but it took several years.
Nolanzo
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Gee... I wish I had this problem!

Mine have always been extremely sensitive and I cannot STAND having them touched, played with, sucked on, etc during sex or any other time....

And nursing is pure torture no matter the latch. It hurts no matter what. I would love some numbness for even one day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)