Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am wondering....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

My son is 16 months old... and he is still a boobie hog!!! hehe I know he isnt ready to stop, but I am so ready for him to stop... he uses me as a pacifer... we only nurse between 6pm and 6am, usually... He is sick right now, so I am letting him nurse to feel better... I dont know how much more I can really take... but I will go as long as he really wants to go.. Anyway, I really just venting... so thanks

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IrishIz
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

At this point you can set boundaries for nursing...something that works more for you and he will adjust.  Think about when you dislike it the most...that can be changed so that this relationship includes your desires as well.

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs, being sick makes it tougher, but you know, even though it is tiring, it will help him get better. My kids always went  through phases, and usually when they increased in nursing it was because of colds, teething, growth spirt or developmental milestones.

HunnyBabie
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

No prob!  I understand.  My son did the same thing; I was only nursing at night when he was 15 mos old.  We FINALLY ended up weaning b/c of an overnight hospital stay and a week of DH taking DS at night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)