Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

tearing my hair out

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 29 Replies
Why can't people be more educated? I want this crap to be done and over with! Saw ENT today and he sees the tongue tie and goes its not that bad but I think she's too young for surgery. Let me call your daughters pedi and talk to her. im fed up!! Somebody clip the damn thing. I AM FRIGGING HURTING WHEN SHE NURSES. DOES NO ONE CARE????? I googled pediatric dentist in warren, MI oh I need to call oral surgeon, icall oral surgeon, dont take my insurance. Call ENT consult and doctor referall. I wanna break down and cry. Am I living and moronsville???? Im running out of options. Please God I need someone to clip it, I am miserable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I think someone on here found a doc in Ann arbor, that's only an hourish drive from warren! Maybe try that?!? I know it's a pain. I'm sorry.
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:30 PM
What if i get the same response from them? Need referral, not that bad tongue tie...

Quoting BabyPink07:

I think someone on here found a doc in Ann arbor, that's only an hourish drive from warren! Maybe try that?!? I know it's a pain. I'm sorry.

Seabreeze9
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:03 PM
God do we live in the same area.

First off I am really sorry. I have been there and it's so frustrating

I never got my daughters ties clipped. I just work with the pain. Since she latches and gains I decided the fight wasn't worth it.

The Ent surgeon I saw said its not that bad and accused me of not nursing her correctly. He said he was willing to do it but there was no way I was trusting my little baby to a jerk like that.

Good luck.
MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I am so sorry. keep going like you have,. You are doing great.
hopefully someone will be able to help you. I am states away in NC so I cant. sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Thanks ladies. Im very fusterated. I wish it could be done at home :(
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM

You can say yes it is bad because it hurts me when I nurse, please clip the tongue tie

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:41 PM
This! If they still say no, find someone else. Eventually you will find someone to do it.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

You can say yes it is bad because it hurts me when I nurse, please clip the tongue tie

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I agree! Keep fighting for yourself and your baby.

Quoting polkaspots:

This! If they still say no, find someone else. Eventually you will find someone to do it.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:00 AM
I have talked to the dentist directly. She said she wil
See Autumn this week!! To email her picture also and to call her office. Oh, hope insurance takes her because I dont have any money since im not working and they cut my bfs hours down. Hes been coming home early this week. We had to pawn our Wii U
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Is this the one you were telling me about earlier?

Quoting mama-smurf:

I have talked to the dentist directly. She said she wil

See Autumn this week!! To email her picture also and to call her office. Oh, hope insurance takes her because I dont have any money since im not working and they cut my bfs hours down. Hes been coming home early this week. We had to pawn our Wii U
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)