Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

im sorry updated

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 18 Replies
My baby boy has TEETH! that's why he was constantly biting me and irritable. :) two front bottom

I always thought how can you be "touched out".
Now I know. I love him but right now I dont really want to look at him. I feel mean :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
How old is baby? Do you think you have ppd? Do you need a break?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I hope things get better.
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Everyone needs a break!
Ptitchou
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I've felt the "won't he just unlatch and leave me alone" feeling. Usually because I'm being too impatient and focusing on unimportant things.

I usually try to get a lone walk in or a bath
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
No, he's 6 months. He just keeps crawling after me, licking me, biting me, pulling my hair, using me as a jungle gym, constantly having to be pulled away from danger. We are going on lack of sleep due to a cold he's having and he's nursing so much more than usual. So we are back to cosleeping.
Just no me time. Not even on the toilet. Not in the shower.

Quoting audreesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
audreesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Mine does the same thing sometimes lol. I put him in a sling for a couple of hours and it cures him. He will play alone after being stuck with me for a few hours lol.

Quoting Kimbyann:

No, he's 6 months. He just keeps crawling after me, licking me, biting me, pulling my hair, using me as a jungle gym, constantly having to be pulled away from danger. We are going on lack of sleep due to a cold he's having and he's nursing so much more than usual. So we are back to cosleeping.

Just no me time. Not even on the toilet. Not in the shower.

Quoting audreesmama:

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM

((HUGS))    Do you have any family or friends you can have come over for a visit.. play with the baby while you take some much needed and deserved *me time*? If you lived closer, I would happily give you a break.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Unfortunately, I can't take a walk or be alone. I'm trying to use his naps to catch up on my sleep. He's been up 4+ times a night lately

Quoting Ptitchou:

I've felt the "won't he just unlatch and leave me alone" feeling. Usually because I'm being too impatient and focusing on unimportant things.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ptitchou
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Um ok. :). My daughter is up hourly. I still sneak time in for myself. :). Mental health of mom is important too.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Unfortunately, I can't take a walk or be alone. I'm trying to use his naps to catch up on my sleep. He's been up 4+ times a night lately

Quoting Ptitchou:

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I'm happy for you

Quoting Ptitchou:

Um ok. :). My daughter is up hourly. I still sneak time in for myself. :). Mental health of mom is important too.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting Ptitchou:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN