Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE HER

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
  • 77 Replies
I AM GOING TO FRIGGIN SCREAM OMFG. I WANNA PUNCH HER IN THE FACE (my bfs grandma) formula better than breast milk. Aint nothing wrong withformula. I PROUDLY gave my kids formula and not that disgusting breastmilk. My kids andgrand kids are fine

.My reply: NO HEYRE not, your grandson (my bf) nd his sister are overweight and have major health problems.

Oh I was fed carnation milk and imfine.You have tons of health problems. Formula cannot compare to breastmilk.

So hen why is t on the shelves?

Cuz for people in certain circumstances cant breastfeed or dont want to. Our bodies make breastmilk for Babies. Babies dont need that chemical crap.

What about people who need to work? Man and woman gotta go back to work. My parents had to go and work back in the day.

Back in the day womans place in house taking care of the house and kids, mans place is working. 

I dont believe it.

Idc if u don't believe itbut its true. U cannot say formula is betfer than breastmilk!!

Ur kids were formila fed and theyr fine.

No theyre not. I regret giving them formula. Josh has health problems and trinitynis overweight!

When will you wean?When autumn is ready and that wot be 1 years old. She needs my milk

Disgusting. She doest need your nasty tiddy milk. Right now she needs foemula. Needs fat on them bonwa. Babies aint suppose to be skinnt. Shes too tiny. Starving hernon that watery stuff.

! $€8×*×&_*€+₩(=*¥_¥? $*÷I hate hate hate hate her! Why do j even tryto be nice??? IM DONE WITH THIS IGNORANT...UM...PREGNANT FEMALE DOG! !! Never will ypu watch Autumn! Idgaf if you try to guilt trip me saying oh I won't be alive much longer, can I watch her?? NO U WON'T.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My starving underweight baby smh
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Holy crap she's getting so big! I know it's easier said than done but just try to let it go in one ear and out the other. Seperate yourself from her and continue to give your baby the best!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

My starving underweight baby smh
SadieJames
by Sarah on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Autumn looks wonderful!! And oh he'll no.  Just tell her "I don't want to discuss this with you since you are dangerously misinformed.  I feel badly for you".

audmom1218
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM
17 moms liked this
"Gramma try to take away my mommy milk, ill punch her in the face!" love it!!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

bad_mama2011
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that was...something. BTW, your baby is VERY cute. :-)

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
12 moms liked this
Make her a gourmet 7 course meal and substitute formula in place of the milk. Mac and cheese, maybe some broccoli cheese soup, some tasty desserts, for in her coffee. It's the same, right?! Don't want her to have any disgusting cow's "tiddy milk", right?!?
december911
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Your daughter is beautiful! Looks healthy to me!!

anxiousschk
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Why even engage?  Just smile and nod and be done with it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)