Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

YAYYY update

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
UPDATE: So its official...I'm going to stay with my bfs aunt so the family will still be close. She's the only one in family that agrees, with me, breast is best and no solids til 6 months and to not let her cry it out. She said my main focus is to stay home and feed her til lil bit older because she is underweight and has rare nursing cues. so Monday, ptt and tt clipping, if not then I'm going to go to annette to get it clipped so we can get her to gain sine weight so i can go back to work and not worry all the time but idk how to pump and work so i can keep my supply up. I will breastfeed at home and when I'm gone i will pump but she nurses every 2 hours...how can i do that without it affecting my supply and how much does she need? I'm going find part time job. If i was staying at my moms she said i need find job asap and get her off breastmilk 100% and on baby food completely. No way.

So mt updatebfs mom ssid she will talk to her gf about me and kids staying with them til,my bf gets money saved up for a house. Then i move back and did job (no point me getting Job 4 hrs away just to quit it 2 or so months when move back home. By then Autumn will be older to where my bf feels comfortable watching her and when weight gain isn't an issue. but we are far from the PTT appts i have set up. Hopefully they clup it Monday so i dont have to worry about it. Or, stay locally with his aunt and i can still go 2 apps and same doctor.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM
My main focus is Autumn and making sure she is taken care of and gaining weight. I cant do that if I'm not at home and not feeding her every 2 hours and im at work, not pumping every 2 hours to keep up with her feeding. I would soon dry out and my bf realizes that so why I'm staying home til she's lil bit older. Then i can work on pumping and maybe she won't need nursr every 2 hours to where i can go to work. I just don't want to stop breastfeeding. We been through so much
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Result of full tummy. I also realized my milk comes out fast. She was nursing and popped off and i sprayed so fast omg i got it in her eye. Lol
MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
she looks like she has gained some weight!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

Result of full tummy. I also realized my milk comes out fast. She was nursing and popped off and i sprayed so fast omg i got it in her eye. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks and i think so too. Lot of her onesies were so big on her but now they fit....some are getting small

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

she looks like she has gained some weight!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Bump
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Yay! Glad to hear you won't be having to live with your mom and can conntinue to do what is right for Autumn! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN