Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I am Due within the next couple weeks I want to breastfeed but I want to pump only is this possible?

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (31-37):
Diane1223
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM

BUMP!

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Diane, is there info you're looking for but not seeing in this thread?

Quoting Diane1223:

BUMP!

Diane1223
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Nope...why??? I am 33 weeks, and 2 days pregnant, with our first..a little girl, due June 12th.  I plan on breastfeeding, but do not have any children,yet, as I said our first one is on the way.  I bumped this post in order to get it pushed to the top.  I joined this group, because I want to read and learn advice from mothers who are currently breastfeeding, but I did not know how to answer this question.  I don't think that I was wrong.  :)

Quoting gdiamante:

Quoting Diane1223:

BUMP!

mama123005
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks ladies for all the advice and support. Im getting him to warm up to the idea.  In the end I know he will support my decision no matter what.  Im so excited to try this I cant wait till shes here.

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Read and learn everything that you possibly can. The book that gdiamante suggested earlier is great. Read everything here and at kellymom.com. Come here and ask anything and everything that comes to mind.
This is great for anyone who doesn't understand why you want to breastfeed.
http://www.notmilk.com/101.html

Quoting mama123005:

Thanks ladies for all the advice and support. Im getting him to warm up to the idea.  In the end I know he will support my decision no matter what.  Im so excited to try this I cant wait till shes here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Ah. Sometimes folks bump when they aren't finding the answer they need, so I wanted to be sure that wasn't the case. 

Quoting Diane1223:

Nope...why??? I am 33 weeks, and 2 days pregnant, with our first..a little girl, due June 12th.  I plan on breastfeeding, but do not have any children,yet, as I said our first one is on the way.  I bumped this post in order to get it pushed to the top.  I joined this group, because I want to read and learn advice from mothers who are currently breastfeeding, but I did not know how to answer this question.  I don't think that I was wrong.  :)

Quoting gdiamante:

Quoting Diane1223:

BUMP!

LilMansMom105
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Am I reading this right? Thats its "wierd" to breastfeed?! What is more natural than breastfeeding lol?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)