Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (31-38):
Mitzi31
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Lol love it
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Ok. But the reality is that most bottle fed babies are in there carseats with the bottles propped up, either in a chair. Or on the floor. Nice concept for bottle feeding though! ;-)

Analugojana
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM

People prop the bottle and LEAVE? First Ithink the baby would squirm and drop the bottle or if it is well propped and baby cannot ove away it is a choking hazard. Wow, who does that? My odd was ff after 4 mo because of my stupidity and total lack of knowledge and support. But I never thought of leaving her alone with the bottle. When she could hold it shevliked to do it but I would be there with her. Cannot spare 5-10 minutes?

Quoting OakesMama:

I don't really see it as lazyness myself, all my kids have chosen the time I sit down to eat as their meal time. So I am always eating and feeding, I like how this product sits so the baby still is in a nursing position which is great even when you have 2 free hands to snuggle baby like a nursing mom would. It gives the mama baby eye contact we so much need. I have never bottle fed myself and typically get mad when I've seen people do it just because NO ONE I have met has EVER paid attantion to baby while feeding, it was typically just propped and the mom walking away. I like the eye contact shown in ths picture!

Quoting summer11baby:

Let me add though, I don't agree with the laziness! I just like how it may trick baby into thinking its a boobie ;)

Quoting summer11baby:

Honestly, I know most of you are going to think I'm crazy but this might be a good way to get baby to take a bottle of breast milk from a baby sitter or dad while mom is away or at work. I have a couple of friends who have babies under 2 months old right now and are thinking about completely switching to formula because the babies refuse to take a bottle. I feel so bad for them and I have offered as much advice as I could but nothing is working for them. :/

--
'I made an agreement of peaceful coexistence with time; neither it pursues me, nor I run from it; one day we will find each other.' (Mario Lago)
conweis
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I nurse and eat at the same time

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are women that inconvenienced by taking a few minutes to feed their baby? Stop stuffing your face, hold the damn bottle and pay attention to your baby! Geez...
Zazayam
by Nicki on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Yeah same. I don't really remember what it's like to eat with two hands, every time I get food baby wants food so I'm pretty much always nursing and eating, lol.

Quoting conweis:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are women that inconvenienced by taking a few minutes to feed their baby? Stop stuffing your face, hold the damn bottle and pay attention to your baby! Geez...

bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Really? Maybe my kids are weird. Lol They always want(ed) to nurse right before dinner time and then slept while I ate. If they did want to nurse at dinner time, I just fed them until they were done and then ate. I wouldn't know where to start if I had to eat at the same time. I'm not very coordinated! Lol

Quoting conweis:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

OakesMama
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Yeah, now you see why bottle feeding made me so mad, They'd strap their little one in the carseat and put a blanket propped on the carry bar and set the bottle up on that to feed their babies while they took off to do other things. It irritated me badly enough I used to offer to sit and feed thier babies for them and if they refused I'd still sit next to their chairs and talk to them, I used to feel so bad. all those kiddo's are big now but that used to upset me so badly. I knew one whole ffing mom who would take the time to hold it and pay attention to her infant, that was my best friend, otherwise my inlaws and all their friends it was prop and go...

Quoting Analugojana:

People prop the bottle and LEAVE? First Ithink the baby would squirm and drop the bottle or if it is well propped and baby cannot ove away it is a choking hazard. Wow, who does that? My odd was ff after 4 mo because of my stupidity and total lack of knowledge and support. But I never thought of leaving her alone with the bottle. When she could hold it shevliked to do it but I would be there with her. Cannot spare 5-10 minutes?

Quoting OakesMama:

I don't really see it as lazyness myself, all my kids have chosen the time I sit down to eat as their meal time. So I am always eating and feeding, I like how this product sits so the baby still is in a nursing position which is great even when you have 2 free hands to snuggle baby like a nursing mom would. It gives the mama baby eye contact we so much need. I have never bottle fed myself and typically get mad when I've seen people do it just because NO ONE I have met has EVER paid attantion to baby while feeding, it was typically just propped and the mom walking away. I like the eye contact shown in ths picture!

Quoting summer11baby:

Let me add though, I don't agree with the laziness! I just like how it may trick baby into thinking its a boobie ;)

Quoting summer11baby:

Honestly, I know most of you are going to think I'm crazy but this might be a good way to get baby to take a bottle of breast milk from a baby sitter or dad while mom is away or at work. I have a couple of friends who have babies under 2 months old right now and are thinking about completely switching to formula because the babies refuse to take a bottle. I feel so bad for them and I have offered as much advice as I could but nothing is working for them. :/

luna321
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Every time I go shopping I see someone with there baby in the car seat with a bottle propped up on blankets :/ My cousin would put her baby in the car seat to feed her to sleep with the bottle propped (I think always in the same room but still).

Quoting Analugojana:

Quoting OakesMama:

Quoting summer11baby:

Quoting summer11baby:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN