Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I cannot wear them anymore

Posted by   + Show Post

Nursing bras are the worst things I have ever worn. I have 2 in all. The hooks got all messed up with one of them and the other is fine but I just feel like I am done with them even though he still nurses often. I wore them for over 15 months now and I don't want them anymore

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Replies (51-57):
mn24
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Same here!

Quoting MamaPrime:

I stopped wear min after 6 months, I have all non-wire, stretchy bras that I can just pull down and under. 

mn24
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Same here!

Quoting MamaPrime:

I stopped wear min after 6 months, I have all non-wire, stretchy bras that I can just pull down and under. 

GE1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM

My 2 were very comfortable which is why I wore them for 15 months but one of the clips doesn't work anymore on one of them and I hate those clips and DS usually yanks one out on the cup anyways which is why I decided to go back to a regular bra. I have a lot of them which don't even have the under wires and I have a lot of them that do have. I am just wearing the ones without and either lifting it up or take one out of the cup at a time

Quoting polkaspots:

I don't wear nursing bras and for the most part I dot wear nursing shirts either. I have one nursing tank that I like and I wear it about once a month. I mostly wear regular bras and regular adjustable strap tank tops. I've never even had a nursing bra and I've been nursing for over a year now. Are they really that uncomfortable?

CafeMom Tickers

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I just kinda squish the cups down. I buy really cheap bras so I don't mind if they only last a year.

Quoting GE1:

My 2 were very comfortable which is why I wore them for 15 months but one of the clips doesn't work anymore on one of them and I hate those clips and DS usually yanks one out on the cup anyways which is why I decided to go back to a regular bra. I have a lot of them which don't even have the under wires and I have a lot of them that do have. I am just wearing the ones without and either lifting it up or take one out of the cup at a time

Quoting polkaspots:

I don't wear nursing bras and for the most part I dot wear nursing shirts either. I have one nursing tank that I like and I wear it about once a month. I mostly wear regular bras and regular adjustable strap tank tops. I've never even had a nursing bra and I've been nursing for over a year now. Are they really that uncomfortable?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousschk
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I have two.  One is stretchy and super comfy but my boobs don't look great.  The other is an underwire -- boobs look better but it isn't my fav.  

Most of the time I wear my Pea in the Pod nursing tanks.  Seriously, I live in them.  

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I wear nursing tanks & Bravado. I LOVE the bras they make! I haven't worn a underwire in over a year, & I don't miss it at all. Lol...

conweis
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Same

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Lol, I'd die without my nursing bras.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN