Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature pump

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
Omg, I love it! I have a hospital grade pump as well, but like this one better. It is so much more comfortable and easy on the nipples. Other than it being loud, it is perfect. I even got an ounce on my first try out of the side that I could not pump anything out of with the Lactina.
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I had one first and I hate it! It lost suction after about a week, leaked all over, guh! I'm glad yours is working well for you. Maybe mine was just defective. :(

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Well, I haven't had it a week yet. We will see. Where did it leak from?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I had one first and I hate it! It lost suction after about a week, leaked all over, guh! I'm glad yours is working well for you. Maybe mine was just defective. :(

Thunderbug75
by Amanda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Today on The Talk they had a baby shower for their audience.  This pump is the one that they gave away.

bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:18 PM
The top, it would bubble and leak out. :( I was so upset-should have paid attention to the reviews on Toyrus before I bought it.

Results are different for everyone though. Everyone told me that Evenflo wasn't good but I love mine. :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

mama2gg
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM
We had a member of our due date group that was on the show today :))

Quoting Thunderbug75:

Today on The Talk they had a baby shower for their audience.  This pump is the one that they gave away.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Well, it took me 45 minutes, but I got 4oz. I get to go out without the baby for a little while tonight!
stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Hi. I havent ever tried the tommee tippee breast pump. Only one I ever tried in the past was the medela.

stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

So how was the evenflo pump?? and why did it get bad reviews ?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

The top, it would bubble and leak out. :( I was so upset-should have paid attention to the reviews on Toyrus before I bought it.

Results are different for everyone though. Everyone told me that Evenflo wasn't good but I love mine. :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

bebe_ju-rah
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM
The Evenflo pump didn't get bad reviews.Many women on CM said it wasn't good. The Tommee Tippee has bad review on ToysRUs.com

Quoting stargaze281:

So how was the evenflo pump?? and why did it get bad reviews ?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I loved my medela freestyle -) Glad you found one that works for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)