Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature pump

Posted by   + Show Post
Omg, I love it! I have a hospital grade pump as well, but like this one better. It is so much more comfortable and easy on the nipples. Other than it being loud, it is perfect. I even got an ounce on my first try out of the side that I could not pump anything out of with the Lactina.
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Replies (11-17):
catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM

So glad it works for you.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM
ohh really. I do like the evenflo brand but never tried their pump. The only pump I ever tried was the Medela, in the past.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

The Evenflo pump didn't get bad reviews.Many women on CM said it wasn't good. The Tommee Tippee has bad review on ToysRUs.com

Quoting stargaze281:

So how was the evenflo pump?? and why did it get bad reviews ?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

The top, it would bubble and leak out. :( I was so upset-should have paid attention to the reviews on Toyrus before I bought it.

Results are different for everyone though. Everyone told me that Evenflo wasn't good but I love mine. :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Well, I haven't had it a week yet. We will see. Where did it leak from?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

I had one first and I hate it! It lost suction after about a week, leaked all over, guh! I'm glad yours is working well for you. Maybe mine was just defective. :(

audmom1218
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Evenflo is known to damage nipples if used often. (And mine died completely after using it once a week for 3 months!). I have an ameda purely yours and love it!!(or hate it less.. I guess I despised pumping and the ameda was just more tolerable.). Pumping in my mind incorporates all the worst parts of bottle feeding and breast feeding into one miserable experience!
kilahchaos
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I have the same pump for my 8 week old, I love it! I get about 4 ounces everytime I pump!

Sondi7
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM

How long have you had it? Any issues? I'm thinking about getting the models freestyle.

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

I loved my medela freestyle -) Glad you found one that works for you.

luna321
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Evenflo KILLED my nips. I got the best results from a single Medela manual pump, worked for me better than my electric Medela. Every one is different I guess :) OP I'm glad you found one that works for you! Its a great when that happens!

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM
I've had it just over a year, never had any issues at all and it's super lightweight and portable. Awesome!

Quoting Sondi7:

How long have you had it? Any issues? I'm thinking about getting the models freestyle.

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

I loved my medela freestyle -) Glad you found one that works for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN