Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

bfing vent

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
  • 22 Replies
13 moms liked this
Maybe instead of suggesting I give the baby a bottle and you feed him, so I can finish cooking or cleaning... you finish the cooking and cleaning and I nurse the baby.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunshneDaydream
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM

YES.  Go girl!

carranzasfaith
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Lol sounds like a good idea to me. :)
Analugojana
by Christine on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Or the cooking and cleaning can wait a few minutes...

conweis
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Some things you have to keep your eye on when cooking.

Quoting Analugojana:

Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM
This too.

My dh was perfectly understandable if dinner was served at 9pm or if it was leftover/sandwich night.

And as long as he had clean socks and underwear he didn't care if any other housework was done.

Also OP, I know my DS is a very hold me baby right around dinner time every night. And in the beginning he would cluster feed, so I got in the habit of doing crock pot dinners or cooking big meals at lunch time and dh could reheat for dinner.

Quoting Analugojana:

conweis
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I love making crock pot meals but I still have to set the table. Really? You can't make the plates and feed the kids while I feed the baby.

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:This too.

My dh was perfectly understandable if dinner was served at 9pm or if it was leftover/sandwich night.

And as long as he had clean socks and underwear he didn't care if any other housework was done.

Also OP, I know my DS is a very hold me baby right around dinner time every night. And in the beginning he would cluster feed, so I got in the habit of doing crock pot dinners or cooking big meals at lunch time and dh could reheat for dinner.

Quoting Analugojana:

Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Yeah that is a bit much. We are a fix your own plate family. Dh doesn't mind fixing the boys plates and my oldest DS helps him set the table.

Quoting conweis:

I love making crock pot meals but I still have to set the table. Really? You can't make the plates and feed the kids while I feed the baby.

Quoting Analugojana:

conweis
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM
My SO is hurt but sometimes he acts like a child.

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon:

Yeah that is a bit much. We are a fix your own plate family. Dh doesn't mind fixing the boys plates and my oldest DS helps him set the table.

Quoting conweis:

Quoting Analugojana:

Zazayam
by Nicki on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM

That would just make too much sense.

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
But the broom isn't cute and cuddly so nobody wants to mess with that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)