Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

things husbands say

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this
On the way home from church this afternoon my husband and I were talking about the cute things our son does and my husband says, "i love it when i can time it just right and get him to pop off during a let down. The shock on his face when he gets sprayed in the face is priceless."

Lol im suprised he knows what a let down is and now i know hes been doing it on purpose. Lol
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
z0mbiepenguin
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Lol!
My DH will hand me the baby when she gets hungry and tell me she was giving him the "boobie face"
hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great! Lol

My DH doesn't say much but I about fell out of my chair when my FIL asked me what happens when the baby is latched on and I sneeze or cough, does the milk just spray out! Lmbo!

Mind you this is the man that gave me grief about BFing my older son! Now he uses words like latched, inverted nipple(long story!) and breastpump! He has been educated :D
amc103
by Alli on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM

DH sometimes calls Nathan the vampire baby because he needs "flesh" all the time...Flesh aka boobie. LOL!

amc103
by Alli on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM
5 moms liked this

The other day, I was practicing keeping my shirt in the perfect position so that I can nurse in public with out a cover. Ive been using a cover but have decided just to ditch it and nurse without one. I asked him, "hey, come here and tell me how much skin you see!" He said he couldnt see any. I said, "because Im not going to cover up when I NIP anymore.." I wanted to judge his reaction. He didnt even hesitate...."okay" totally chill. That was all he said and I loved it! He is really supportive of me nursing and doesnt have a problem with me NIP without a cover. :-) Love him. 

B1Bomber
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband announces to everyone that happens to be on the phone or on Skype when I am nursing that Joel is eating "straight from the tap."

LilliansMama27
by Candy on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM
2 moms liked this
My husband plays with my dd saying "I'm going to drink all your booby milk!" And he pretends like he's nursing lol. She's hit him for that and when he does it while she's latched on she'll nudge him so hard and hold on to my boob with both hands! Lol. It's so cute :)

I also caught him singing to her about her "Poopy face" to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Poker face"! It was so funny!! I was mad I didn't get it on camera :(
Analugojana
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Ahhh, cute. Mine is so blase about the whole baby thing. He smiles lovingly when he sees us cuddling, playing, her laughing after a feed but that's about it. He defers to me regarding all baby decisions. He's way more involved with the older one, 6 y old.

Quoting LilliansMama27:

My husband plays with my dd saying "I'm going to drink all your booby milk!" And he pretends like he's nursing lol. She's hit him for that and when he does it while she's latched on she'll nudge him so hard and hold on to my boob with both hands! Lol. It's so cute :)

I also caught him singing to her about her "Poopy face" to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Poker face"! It was so funny!! I was mad I didn't get it on camera :(

--
'I made an agreement of peaceful coexistence with time; neither it pursues me, nor I run from it; one day we will find each other.' (Mario Lago)
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL. I think it's so funny when I hear my dh talk to other dad's about the benefits of breastfeeding. Before me he knew nothing about breastfeeding. I've taught him good. lol.

Jessica1119
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Wow...I wish my husband was more supportive.  He told me the other day he was ready for me to quit breast feeding.  I told him to deal with it because I'm not ready. 

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Go your husband!  My husband is a big supportive of me breastfeeding.  He jokes that if Milo went into a Victorias Secret store he (Milo) would probably be all excited about boobs everywhere.  But then he tells Milo that only Mommy's boobs are the only golden boobs for him. (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN