Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

Autumns 3 months old today. Had appt with pediatric surgeon. He said he sees dip on tip,of tongue and her tongue makes weird shape when crying. He said he doesn't have any experience with it and said I'm sorry for wasting your time and referred me to pediatric ent. She waa weighed.

2 weeks ago (i think)
Length: 22 inches
Weight: 8 lbs 12 zoz

Today
Length 24 inches
Weight 10 lbs 15 oz
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Replies (41-46):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I just realized it was the wrong date. I thought Monday was the 28th lol so she's 3 months 2 days old
supermillerMom
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Two pounds in two weeks?!?!  You go Mama!!  And your baby is CUTE!  My baby is cute, and I don't say that to everyone ;)  

TMWmommy
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Too cute! She's about the same size as my 4 mo old ds :)
amc103
by Alli on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! GOod job momma! YOu're dong great! Just for a fun tidbit....Nathan, my 8 week old was 10.3 lbs and 24 inches AT BIRTH! Almost the exact same at Autunms stats today! WHEW! crazy huh? 

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM

So cute! 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

mama-smurf
by Felisha on May. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Omg that's a lot of baby. Hope didn't hurt too much.,my bf was a 10 lb baby when he was born too.

Quoting amc103:

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! GOod job momma! YOu're dong great! Just for a fun tidbit....Nathan, my 8 week old was 10.3 lbs and 24 inches AT BIRTH! Almost the exact same at Autunms stats today! WHEW! crazy huh? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)