Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so proud nip

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 8 Replies
I was so uncomfortable with it in the beginning I would either pump a bottle to take or take a bottle of formula. He never ate much of that would just eat enough so he wasn't hungry. Clearly preferred the boob! But...

I nursed all over the park at dds birthday party. I used my carrier (not moby or sling just basic carrier). I had him under an oversized shirt one time.

I nursed twice at church Sunday. Once was sitting at a table with everyone around talking (I walked out of the room to get him latched).

I'm so happy for today. I nursed at several stores! I just had him in the carrier, turned my back from ppl to latch at that was it. I even had people ask about him and id let them see his face just making sure my nippe was covered.

I'm just so happy. I didn't id ever be that comfortable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Yay! WTG mama!!! :-)
Dibsy
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really great! It's hard for me to get that comfortable but just recently I fed my son while visiting my MIL at work. I'm thinking by my next child ill be like that woman on the Luvs commercial. Lol.
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on May. 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Woot!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM
That's great! It gets easier the more you do it. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilaynasmommy
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM
The first babt second baby getting ready to go? I love that commercial and its so true. I'm like that with everything now and remembering what's a waste of money. But I don't buy luvs lol.

Quoting Dibsy:

That's really great! It's hard for me to get that comfortable but just recently I fed my son while visiting my MIL at work. I'm thinking by my next child ill be like that woman on the Luvs commercial. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dibsy
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

the one where she's in the corner of the restaurant all covered up with the first baby and the second baby she's at the table nursing not even covered up and tells the waiter "up here buddy." I made my husband rewind it about ten times I was laughing so hard!
{Dibs the Pixi Stix Fiend}
Zazayam
by Nicki on May. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Good for you! See? It gets easier as you go :)

MaMaLaLa78
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgmbJso-2-o

I had to look it up.  Hillarious!   Love it.  

Quoting Dibsy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)