Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

PILLING? started back bf

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hii everyone. I started back breastfeeding like I talked to some of you great women here in the bf group. Well me nipples have gotten better now they got a hard skin over them at when I feed Elena Rubi it pilss off and I can't really feel her sucking now. And my nipples are kindof hard.

Is the pilling normal
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 3, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Peeling? Like the skin on your nipples is peeling off?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndollyCarlos
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Yes like the skin on top of it and around my nipple..... I was having pain and bleeding so I stop bf for like a week and ahalf cause it hurt so bad then I started back and the same thing started happening and now the pain is gone no bleeding just peeling and I'm still fighting for my milk to come back

Quoting aehanrahan:

Peeling? Like the skin on your nipples is peeling off?

polkaspots
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:03 AM
How good is her latch? Its weird for the pain to continue again after you healed up. It sounds like you might have to work on having her latched on properly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndollyCarlos
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:07 AM
No the pain is gone that's what I ment by I can't feel her sucking I feel nothing lol but is the peeling normal

Quoting polkaspots:

How good is her latch? Its weird for the pain to continue again after you healed up. It sounds like you might have to work on having her latched on properly.

polkaspots
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Did you just finish healing? I peeled a little bit for the first few days after I stopped bleeding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyndollyCarlos
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Yeah just been a littl while since I healed

Quoting polkaspots:

Did you just finish healing? I peeled a little bit for the first few days after I stopped bleeding.

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 3, 2013 at 2:32 AM
The peeling could be part of the healing process.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:43 AM
It could just be old skin falling away from the newly healed skin. I wouldn't be worried unless it doesn't go away within a few days or starts to hurt or bleed again. It doesn't really sound worrisome though.

Quoting LyndollyCarlos:

Yeah just been a littl while since I healed

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)