Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you believe this?!? More bf bashing!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 96 Replies

So, I just watched last weeks Fashion Police (on E! friday nights). Cristina Milian was a guest and they discussed how she nursed her baby, and she said it was a great way to lose pregnancy weight. All good, right? No... then Joan Rivers says "Are you still nursing?" and she says "No!! My baby is 3 now!" Then someone said "Well, you know some people do that." and everyone was so grossed out! Kelly Osbourne said "When they get teeth, that needs to stop!" Some babies get teeth at 2 or 3 months!! Then not 3 minutes later they're discussing Beyonce's new costumes for her tour (photo following). No disgust in their voices at all. Yes, they said it wasn't classy, but really?? This costume has her whole body hanging out and that's ok, but breastfeeding after your baby has teeth is not? What is wrong with us???

***EDIT***

I'm featured! YAY!

by on May. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ali840
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM
4 moms liked this

side note, does this woman ever wear pants? WTF?

danichaos
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM
10 moms liked this
She should be nursing her baby with those tatas. Not bedazzling them. Smh
justone_jen
by Jen on May. 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Lol!

Quoting ali840:

side note, does this woman ever wear pants? WTF?

ali840
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Agreed! 

Quoting danichaos:

She should be nursing her baby with those tatas. Not bedazzling them. Smh

justone_jen
by Jen on May. 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this
I believe it. Those women are certainly not paid for their intelligence.
Mommabearbergh
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
As far as Beyonce goes the costume is embellished and its a costume for a tour show honestly if I went from fifty seven pounds in a year to being able t bedazzle my tatas I dam sure would. As far as breast feeding goes kelly Osborne is a dummy and so is Joan rivers I am not gonna listen to the commentary of a women who looks like she got into a fight with a scalpel and lost
thundersky
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

As far as Beyonce goes the costume is embellished and its a costume for a tour show honestly if I went from fifty seven pounds in a year to being able t bedazzle my tatas I dam sure would. As far as breast feeding goes kelly Osborne is a dummy and so is Joan rivers I am not gonna listen to the commentary of a women who looks like she got into a fight with a scalpel and lost

LOL i like that.

Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:26 AM
I was watching commentary on family guy at they were talking about nursing to 3 was fine but also making fun of kids who still nurse at kindergarten
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I let that crap come in one ear and out the . I will nurse as damn well long as I want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrancineSmith
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine told me that "once they get teeth, there is no reason they should still be BFing." 

I don't get it. Why should I go from making and feeding my daughter FREE milk, to paying an arm and a leg for artificial milk? What do people have against baby teeth? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)