Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Shes here! My Milk Baby is being born tomorrow!!

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 32 Replies
10 moms liked this

She's here!! Born at 11:30 PM last night after 36 hours of labor.  7 lb 3 oz and 19.5 in long.  I can't wait to meet her!! 

I'm donating to an amom (I've posted this before) and the baby is being born tomorrow!! The bmom is being induced (medical reasons I think) at 39w.  I can't wait!! The amom has taken a cooler of milk with her, her SNS and is on her way to Illinois from NC.  She sent me this before she left:

She told me she *had* to eat all the ice cream to make room for milk : ). I have another 200 oz and will have ~600 by the time she returns. 

I can't wait to meet my milk baby! I've put a lot of love into pumping.

by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ptitchou
by on May. 5, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Yay! Good for you!!
Momof5kids84
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM
That's amazing. :-)

Wife to a wonderful man, and mother to six beautiful children. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
SadieJames
by Sarah on May. 5, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Thanks! I'm so excited lol.

Quoting Ptitchou:

Yay! Good for you!!

SadieJames
by Sarah on May. 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks : ) I absolutely adore my recipient momma and I'm so excited to meet her newest addition! 

Quoting Momof5kids84:

That's amazing. :-)

Ptitchou
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I've been pumping for a local adoptive mom against my better judgment. (Just got over a terrible case of oal/os) I'm disheartened because she stopped responding to messages. :(

Quoting SadieJames:

Quoting Ptitchou:

Yay! Good for you!!

SadieJames
by Sarah on May. 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Maybe the adoption fell through or something?  I have OS but its manageable and I haven't had any problems with it... I just make a lot of milk lol.  Have you found someone for the milk you have?

Quoting Ptitchou:

I've been pumping for a local adoptive mom against my better judgment. (Just got over a terrible case of oal/os) I'm disheartened because she stopped responding to messages. :(

Quoting SadieJames:

Quoting Ptitchou:

Yay! Good for you!!

hnischke
by Heather on May. 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Great job!! That is amazing!
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 5, 2013 at 2:14 AM
That's awesome! :-) WTG!!!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 5, 2013 at 2:21 AM
That's awesome, Sarah! Will you be able to share pictures when they return? Have you suggested that the mom join here? She's awesome for inducing lactation for her baby and you're awesome for helping her and her baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ptitchou
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:05 AM
My daughter had had lots of issues because of mine. So I'm trying to walk the line between causing issue for her and helping. Haven't found another recipient.

Quoting SadieJames:

Maybe the adoption fell through or something?  I have OS but its manageable and I haven't had any problems with it... I just make a lot of milk lol.  Have you found someone for the milk you have?

Quoting Ptitchou:

Quoting SadieJames:

Quoting Ptitchou:

Yay! Good for you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)