Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

breast play during sex...tmi

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 34 Replies
Do you let your husband kiss, suck, touch, fondle your breasts? Right now itmakes me uncomfortable... like these are working girls, not for you. I enjoyed it before baby, now it turns me off... but he cant get enpugh! They really turn him on now.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JTE11
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM

We went through that at first, and honestly DH was a little afraid of being sprayed in the face for a while but we were honest with each other about our feelings. It takes an adjustment to get used to seeing them as having dual duty but I'd just say be honest with your DH and let him know how you feel, that you're glad he likes them now but you may need a little time getting used to everthing.

K8wizzo
by Kate on May. 6, 2013 at 4:18 PM

We were the opposite.  I didn't mind, but dh wouldn't go near them until he though our DS had weaned (DS actually ended up nursing for a few more months after that, lol).

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Why do they need to be one or the other?  When DH is fondling them, they bring pleasure.  When baby is feeding, they are working.

I can understand that the sensations might be different.  With both my babies I got super sensitive, sometimes so much so that DH playing with them was super uncomfortable or even hurt.  But other times it was just right, and it felt out of this world great for DH to play with them.  Yet, I never had a sexual sensation while my boys were nursing.  It felt nice in a new way, a calming, sweet way that usually made me sleepy.

I'd advise you to try and get out of your head a little bit.  Did you not have sex at all while pregnant?  I mean, you're pregnant, so your body has done its job, why bother with sex?  Would you not kiss DH because your mouth is meant to chew food?  Society tries to drill crap into our heads "Boobs are for feeding babies, NOT sex!"  Or "Boobs are sexual, put them away!"

The truth is most of the human body has many purposes.  Fingers can grasp and hold things, but they are sensitive so we can tell if something is rough or soft, hot or cold.  The mouth is used for tasting and eating, but it is also hooked up to many nerves and the pleasure center of our brain.  Studies show that couples who kiss on the lips often tend to be more stable and happy.  Our breasts have a very specific purpose when it comes to babies, but men are sexually drawn to them and many women experience pleasure from their SO touching there.  Embrace that your body is amazing and can do so many different things and try to enjoy the moment, kwim?

xredstarsx
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Yes he does and i still like it. He doesn't go crazy with them though because he's afraid of the milk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by Crystal on May. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I have no issues with it, in fact I prefer breast play as foreplay, but my husband tends to not touch them while I'm nursing.

Zazayam
by Nicki on May. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Honestly, my hubby's terrified of my boobs when they're making milk lol. He doesn't get within six inches of them... A lot of guys like it though, a lot of women do too.

BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
They are off limits to him! I cannot handle it. They are dd's until further notice ;)
momalee40
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Dd is haveing latching issues so right now, I would prob jump out of bed if he touched them. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind.
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I have to turn my "mommy mode" button off before he does anything to them, otherwise I get really annoyed lol. He loves the boobies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Every now and then the sensation will feel like nursing and make me feel angry and uncomfortable but sometimes its fine
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN