Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I love Mayium Bialik

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 4 Replies
3 moms liked this
We all saw the article a few months ago about Mayium Bialik making a statement saying her son self weaned. I'm sitting here watching her episode of "What Not to Wear". They are giving her pointers from outfits onmannequins. Then they asked her what she thought about one outfit and she said "It looks like it would be difficult to nurse in." LOL I love her! And that's exactly what I think everytime i buy a shirt :P
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I watched that a while ago, it cracked me up and I also think the same way when Im shopping for clothes. Lol.
audmom1218
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I loved that episode!!! She is an amazing role model! We need more celebs like her and less teen mom/snooky/etc trash!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

We all saw the article a few months ago about Mayium Bialik making a statement saying her son self weaned. I'm sitting here watching her episode of "What Not to Wear". They are giving her pointers from outfits onmannequins. Then they asked her what she thought about one outfit and she said "It looks like it would be difficult to nurse in." LOL I love her! And that's exactly what I think everytime i buy a shirt :P

LilliansMama27
by Candy on May. 7, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I do the same thing!!! Never would I ever think that becoming a breastfeeding mom would make me question my choice in clothing, but now trying on tops is more about "easy access" more than anything lol.

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on May. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Completely agree! She is an amazing role model.

Quoting audmom1218:

I loved that episode!!! She is an amazing role model! We need more celebs like her and less teen mom/snooky/etc trash!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN