Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Here is a way to get a FREE Nursing Pillow @ Cover

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

For moms that are looking for an affordable nursing pillow and nursing cover I found this and thought I would pass the info. on to others.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hoevegirl1986
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:03 PM

the only bad things about the nursing pillow is you have to be REALLY tiny to use it!

mamabens
by Miranda on May. 8, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Watch your bank statement, they are known for charges later on unrelated to the item, their items are usually cheaply made and there's no way it costs tat much to ship most of those things so you're essentially paying for the item, not getting it free. These codes are always floating around though, first time I saw one was when I was pregnant with my now 9 yr old. 

BabyFruit Ticker

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Yep. I've been seeing them since I joined CafeMom 6 years ago. There was a huge controversy a few years ago with the extra charges and some people didn't even get their covers.

Quoting mamabens:

Watch your bank statement, they are known for charges later on unrelated to the item, their items are usually cheaply made and there's no way it costs tat much to ship most of those things so you're essentially paying for the item, not getting it free. These codes are always floating around though, first time I saw one was when I was pregnant with my now 9 yr old. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN