Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

can i punch her please

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM
  • 12 Replies

My MIL tried to give my 3 month old babyfood. then told me how shes straving an needs 8oz bottles because she ate then 45mins later wanted to eat again

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I have a MIL is sort of like that but with no bottles/formula.  Every time my daughter makes the slightest bit of a grumpy face or something, it's "YOU NEED TO FEED HER AGAIN. OMG SHE'S HUNGRY GO FEED HER. SHE NEEDS TO EAT." She feeds everybody all day long at her home and gets offended if you tell her you are full. AHHHHH.

MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Not if I get there first! She is not to be left alone with your baby, ever!
SadieJames
by Sarah on May. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My step dad is convinced my dd isn't getting enough because she eats "way too often".  She was 5 1/2 lbs at birth and today at her four month appt was 14 1/2.  Dude, stfu. Maybe they can get together and complain about our starving children.

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM
You have my permission! ;-)
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
My MIL is the same, but she is very sweet and well-intenioned. :-)

She just thinks that food solves every problem, I guess, or that people only get grumpy when hungry. Lol.

Quoting PEEK05:I have a MIL is sort of like that but with no bottles/formula.  Every time my daughter makes the slightest bit of a grumpy face or something, it's "YOU NEED TO FEED HER AGAIN. OMG SHE'S HUNGRY GO FEED HER. SHE NEEDS TO EAT." She feeds everybody all day long at her home and gets offended if you tell her you are full. AHHHHH.
DeNali21
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Sounds like my mil....I'm sorry...Itold mine ...your fed and raised your kids now let me raise and feed mine...
paramore-marie
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I would've flipped out on her! I'm sorry you have a MIL like that. My MIL is super supportive of my breast feeding (hubby bf until 18mos) she's so awesome.
19_mommy
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:25 AM

mine for formula feeding an started babyfood at 2 months....... 

Yea good thing i wont ever leave her alone with my daughter

Quoting paramore-marie:

I would've flipped out on her! I'm sorry you have a MIL like that. My MIL is super supportive of my breast feeding (hubby bf until 18mos) she's so awesome.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

CafeMom Tickers

justone_jen
by Jen on May. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Tell her no, that simple. :)
amc103
by Alli on May. 10, 2013 at 2:28 AM

hahahhahahhahahahaha, this cracked me up!!!!!! :-) Sorry its like that but thanks for the laugh! Looks like you have exactly thr right attitude towards it. 

Quoting SadieJames:

My step dad is convinced my dd isn't getting enough because she eats "way too often".  She was 5 1/2 lbs at birth and today at her four month appt was 14 1/2.  Dude, stfu. Maybe they can get together and complain about our starving children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)