Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

What do you do while Breastfeeding?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 28 Replies

It's always interesting how moms can multi-task.

When my dd was tiny, I could put her in a ring sling and feed her while doing so much stuff, now that she's older, it's harder. Now I just watch tv, read a book to her, read a book for me or jus enjoy her company.

What do you do while breastfeeding?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carranzasfaith
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Lol yesterday I was walking through the zoo, but normally just watch TV
JadeTigr7
by Crystal on May. 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I usually read, or mess around on the computer.
veganistic
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
This :) or stare at baby :) just now he smarted giggling in his sleep(while nursing) and a mouthful of milk leaked out of his mouth. Then he realized he lost my nipple, Panicked, and latched back on like a piranha, LOL! Too cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ciaodarlings
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I either watch tv or read.
luvmylilbean
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Cafemom lol. Lots of stuff really.... I will edit pictures on my computer, read to my older daughter, watch tv, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turttlemom
by Nayelli on May. 13, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I usually watch TV or just stare DS, talk to him and brush his hair with my fingers.

When he was newborn my mom told me not to call her while breastfeed him because that should be a special moment to share with him and not the be talking at the phone. So I quit the calling and just enjoy the company. If SO is at home I talk to him.

Sarah321
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

i am breastfeeding right now lol....so, I get on the computer, watch tv, stare at baby, etc. I wish I could feed him while baby wearing  but never got the hang of that.

shortyali
by Alicia on May. 13, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Sleep, play games on my phone, play games with my other kids, watch tv, read, pretty much everything, lol.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 13, 2013 at 12:41 PM
When I was at home, I slept, watched TV, played on the computer (CafeMom mostly), or played on my phone (before smartphones and cm mobile). When we were out, I nursed while shopping, watching my older son play football, went to church and received communion, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2013
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Really?!? While getting communion? Do you completely hide him or are you just modest? Church is the one place I have to feed him openly. I still go to the nursery or a pastors office. :(I really want to just nurse so i can enjoy service.

sorry for the questions, just not sure if I can bring it up to the pastors....:)

Quoting aehanrahan:

When I was at home, I slept, watched TV, played on the computer (CafeMom mostly), or played on my phone (before smartphones and cm mobile). When we were out, I nursed while shopping, watching my older son play football, went to church and received communion, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)