Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From the mouths of babes...this WILL make you laugh!

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM
  • 28 Replies
5 moms liked this

So I started gentian violet treatment yesterday because of thrush. My oldest, Victor was in the room when I painted my nipples. He was sooo excited! He was pointing and laughing, going, "oh mommy! They're so beautiful!" fast forward to three hours later.....Hubby and I are talking about something in our bedroom and Victor comes in, comes up to me, grabs at my shirt and says, "Mommy, can I see your purple, Ummm, uhh, testicles?" (he was struggling to remember the word breast so he just improvised with what he has!) ROFLLLLLLL!!!!! It took all the control in the world for hubby and I not to burst out laughing. I said, "sure honey!" and of course, showed him. The response? WOW, mommy! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh my gosh, Im still laughing over it. :-) Hope it made you laugh too!

by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on May. 14, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha! How old is he?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LHummel
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hahahaha kids say the darndest things! I don't think I'd be able to contain my laughter. 

amc103
by Alli on May. 14, 2013 at 4:54 AM

He turned 4 on April 13th! LOL! 

Quoting aehanrahan:

Haha! How old is he?

amc103
by Alli on May. 14, 2013 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I know it! It was one of the hardest things Ive ever had to do...in a good way! LOL!

Quoting LHummel:

Hahahaha kids say the darndest things! I don't think I'd be able to contain my laughter. 

shortyali
by Alicia on May. 14, 2013 at 4:55 AM
1 mom liked this
lol
amc103
by Alli on May. 14, 2013 at 4:56 AM

His speech development has been really slow because he's bilingual, but we recently taught him the names of his man parts. He says it like, "tes-tist-ticals" lol! He always plays with them in the bath and says, "test-tist-ticals-those funny guys!" LOLOLOL!

Quoting aehanrahan:

Haha! How old is he?

BoxxyBabee
by on May. 14, 2013 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Elizabeth on May. 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this
That is hysterical lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on May. 14, 2013 at 7:08 AM
5 moms liked this
When my one dd had thrush I got the gv and sat in the bathroom with her and her older brothers, then 3 and 5. And as I painted my nipples and the baby's mouth my oldest got really upset and said, "oh, mommy. Daddy is going to be so mad at you when he sees what you did to the baby!" The boys were horrified.
IrishIz
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Testicles nipples....whatever. Lol. Guess he likes purple. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)