Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH just asked me to. . .

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

put milk on it!!!

LMAFO. He has an odd heat rash (i assume) oh both of his inner ankles (he has super seaty feet at work) and it started about a week and a half ago. I told him to let me try breastmilk since the creams we tried did nothing and he begrudgeingly let me. 3 days and they were totally clear and he said they weren't itchy anymore.

Tonight they were itching again and starting to break out and he actually just asked me if I would put milk on them.

Milky win! hahaha

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole4ray
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I made my husband soak his finger in milk the other day becausehe had a cut! My daughter asks for milk in her eyes whenever they start itching. She got an eye infection last week, I put a few drops of milk in it, and the next morning her eye was back to normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it!! Also for his shoes. Put in a freezet bag and seal overnight in the freezer. The next day take them out and set in the sun for at leadt 4 hours. Kills any bacteria and makes them not stinky.
arigdon4
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I will do this sunday!! thanks

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Love it!! Also for his shoes. Put in a freezet bag and seal overnight in the freezer. The next day take them out and set in the sun for at leadt 4 hours. Kills any bacteria and makes them not stinky.

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on May. 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Too funny! Yay for booby milk! :-)
SadieJames
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Score! My DH is I'm Afghanistan and said he wishes he had some to put on his heat rash from his helmet - his whole forehead is broken out.  

Thunderbug75
by Amanda on May. 24, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Funny....My Aunts German Shepard has been having eye problems.  I offered my breast milk.  Of course I was joking but it gave us a good giggle. 

gumeshoe
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Hey whatever works. I am allowed to use breastmilk on myself or the children as long as hubby doesn't see. Wuss! :)

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on May. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM

It helps!

BaltimoreBaby
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I asked my husband if I could put some milk on his terrible burn and he freaked!!! He's so weirded out by breast milk. =<

His loss, I guess. 

GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Oh and my SD used to ask for it for her chapped lips and cuts before we split. I loved that she was not only learning about breastfeeding but was interwsted and comforted by it at 5:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)