Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new boobie baby

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Here is my daughter Gianna Nicole and she's having a bit of a hard time with her small mouth and my flat nipples but we try and I'm NOT giving up she is my first and such
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amc103
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Awww! She is gorgeous! I had flat nipples with my first too. You should try breast shells. They draw your nipples out. Good luck!!!! This is a great group, full of breastfeeding wisdom! :-)

Zazayam
by Nicki on May. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Aw, congrats!

My3beautys
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM
She is beautiful. Also try a nipple shield. I ha to use it for 3 months but my dd is almost 7 month old and we are going strong so there always hope!!!
MrsHMS
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Such beauty! Is that a picture of your boob :-)yes your body is amazing. Flat nipples and all. Mine were like that too in the beginning.
ali840
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I agree with amc, you need breast shells! I don't have flat nipples and I used them with my first to help him latch, they are great. You wear them inside your bra when you're NOT nursing. Take them off when it's suckle time and Boom! Nipples stand right up! Lol ... Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Congratulations!! She's beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Burke11
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Congrats she's beautiful!!
conweis
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM
This.
The medela large soft back shells are really good.

Quoting amc103:

Awww! She is gorgeous! I had flat nipples with my first too. You should try breast shells. They draw your nipples out. Good luck!!!! This is a great group, full of breastfeeding wisdom! :-)

watsonashi
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Yes that is a picture of my boob

Quoting MrsHMS:

Such beauty! Is that a picture of your boob :-)yes your body is amazing. Flat nipples and all. Mine were like that too in the beginning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)