Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Biotin Supplements

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
OK to take while breastfeeding?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
K8wizzo
by Kate on May. 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM

yes

bohomomma
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Yes I take them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
McM0609
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM
May I ask what kind?

Quoting bohomomma:

Yes I take them!

bohomomma
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Nature made I think is the name. I bought them at Walmart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bad_mama2011
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM

What does biotin do?

McM0609
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
It helps with ur hai,nails and skin. Im sure they are other things but mainly for those I mentioned. Im having a hard time with my hair growing since ive been nursing so I just want to speed up the process.

Quoting bad_mama2011:

What does biotin do?

gdiamante
by Gina on May. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Having taken biotin for that purpose.... I found it doesn't help. It didn't here at any rate. Sorry! Postpartum, you're expected to lose lots of hair that hadn't been shed during pregnancy. And when it comes back, it may well never be the same. Mine came in gray, and thinner than before. I think nature decides that once we've had a kid we don't need to be attractive anymore. **grin**

McM0609
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Maybe its different for everybody. Maybe it will work for me, I may never know unless I try. If it doesn't I'll remember you told me.

Quoting gdiamante:Having taken biotin for that purpose.... I found it doesn't help. It didn't here at any rate. Sorry! Postpartum, you're expected to lose lots of hair that hadn't been shed during pregnancy. And when it comes back, it may well never be the same. Mine came in gray, and thinner than before. I think nature decides that once we've had a kid we don't need to be attractive anymore. **grin**
polkaspots
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM
My mom took it after she had my sister. Her hair, nails and boobs all grew. I don't know if that was the cause, but she was happy about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)