Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No breast changes by 6 months pregnant...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 24 Replies
Should I be concerned or is that normal? I've always had B cup breasts that were never effected by my period and so far, by my pregnancy. I plan to breastfeed, so I'm a little worried maybe there is something wrong that will cause me not to be able to.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
siergomez
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Its still early, I didn't have a change until a week before my baby was born,.... now I over produce.
MrsNiko88
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't worry your milk will not come in until after you give birth. As your due date gets closer you may leak colostrum or may not either way is fine. Consider yourself lucky
polkaspots
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Your breasts don't start making milk until after baby is born so you don't have to worry about breastfeeding yet. Colostrum is made in such small amounts that even if you started producing now, its likely you wouldn't notice. Breast size has nothing to do with breastfeeding. I'm a b cup and I've successfully nursed for over a year now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalloryR
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I always thought your breasts were supposed to grow throughout pregnancy and I hear women complaining a lot about how much they hurt during all stages of pregnancy, so I was thinking that I'm weird because not much has changed.
mamabens
by Miranda on May. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol I'm due in 2 weeks and mine haven't changed at all. Nothing to worry about

BabyFruit Ticker

lucyblue202
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine didn't start growing til my 7th month and then they grew a whole cup size in one month! Don't worry they could still grow and if they don't it's not a problem and has nothing to do with milk production.

ali840
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I am also a B cup and my breasts have never changed size even when my milk did come in. I was always jealous of these women who talk about how huge their boobs get. LOL! I like my little bitties, but it would be nice to know what it's like to have great big ones, kwim?

NHGal
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Like the other ladies said, size has nothing to do with your ability to nurse.
K8wizzo
by Kate on May. 24, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Size has nothing to do with your ability to nurse, but not changing in size can be an indicator of a problem (though it isn't always).  If it is a problem, it would be hypoplasia.  If you have no other symptoms, you can cross it off your worry list and just relax.  http://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply-worries/insufficient-glandular-tissue/

SadieJames
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I went from a 34c before and during pregnancy to a 36 dd/e post partum... I will happily give you some! I'm going to have a lift and tuck when I'm done having babies.  Big boobs suck!

Quoting ali840:

I am also a B cup and my breasts have never changed size even when my milk did come in. I was always jealous of these women who talk about how huge their boobs get. LOL! I like my little bitties, but it would be nice to know what it's like to have great big ones, kwim?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)