Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i had to share this pic, its soo cute!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mommy Manatee nursing her baby. I'm in Florida so I had to share this!!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carranzasfaith
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Lol that is cute. :)
PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I really thought so too. I just got the pic, I'm going to hang it in the baby nursery.

Quoting carranzasfaith:

Lol that is cute. :)

SadieJames
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Aw I love it!  Rumor has it that mermaid lore started with manatees because when their babies are really young they sort of stand on their tails and nurse them in a cradle hold with their flippers... Like a mama human : )

PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Ohh, no way! I wish I could have got one like that! Its soo sad when you see them up close, so many scares on their body.

Quoting SadieJames:

Aw I love it!  Rumor has it that mermaid lore started with manatees because when their babies are really young they sort of stand on their tails and nurse them in a cradle hold with their flippers... Like a mama human : )

SadieJames
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I know : ( they're one of my three favorite animals (them, bunnies and hermit crabs lol).  I remember going to Fl when I was little and we toured a rescue and I cried for them.  I love that's they're called sea cows : ) 

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Ohh, no way! I wish I could have got one like that! Its soo sad when you see them up close, so many scares on their body.

Quoting SadieJames:

PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM

:Quoting SadieJames:

I know : ( they're one of my three favorite animals (them, bunnies and hermit crabs lol).  I remember going to Fl when I was little and we toured a rescue and I cried for them.  I love that's they're called sea cows : ) 

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Quoting SadieJames:

SadieJames
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Thanks, jerk! I just squealed and woke the baby : P omg I love hermit crabs! I know it's so weird but I do! DH and I honeymooned in Fiji and I found a rock where they had babies and I literally spent all afternoon snuggling hermit crab babies lol.  If he didnt know I was weird before he did then : ) I used to have like 30 as pets but had to give them away when I moved overseas.  Now that I'm home I'm so getting some! 

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Quoting SadieJames:

catholicmamamia
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Aw.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:28 AM
So cute!
PolishMamma2
by Marta on May. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Lol! Sorry for waking the baby. I couldn't resist :-D

Quoting SadieJames:

Thanks, jerk! I just squealed and woke the baby : P omg I love hermit crabs! I know it's so weird but I do! DH and I honeymooned in Fiji and I found a rock where they had babies and I literally spent all afternoon snuggling hermit crab babies lol.  If he didnt know I was weird before he did then : ) I used to have like 30 as pets but had to give them away when I moved overseas.  Now that I'm home I'm so getting some! 

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Quoting SadieJames:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)