Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are back on schedule

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Sorry for lot of posts. I had to put Autumn back on schedule. She's not telling me she's hungry til after 5 or so hours and barely making the diaper count. No poos and 3 wet diapers. im nursing her every 3 hours and i wake her once in the middle of the night to eat.. :-/
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gdiamante
by Gina on May. 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM

3 is a little low.I'd have been happier with four. Poops will slow down so that's not a huge worry.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on May. 31, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I'm use to her pooing twice a day since i had her on schedule. She had 3 so far today.

Quoting gdiamante:

3 is a little low.I'd have been happier with four. Poops will slow down so that's not a huge worry.

MamaToCollin
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM

She is so cute!  I want to squish her!

XMaybebabyX
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Awww we have the same bathing suit! How cute! She's looking good!!
MommyO2-6631
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Her chunky thighs look so squishable! And if you feel you need to put her back on her three hour schedule for a while then do what you feel is best but I personally wouldn't worry about one low diaper count. Maybe just see how the rest of today and tomorrow go?

Quoting MamaToCollin:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on May. 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Lol squish away. She's a lil diva. I put glasses,.swimsuit and hat on her she just smiles away when i show her the camera lol

Quoting MamaToCollin:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on May. 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Doesn't it mean she's dehydrated or something when the count is low? Good idea. I'll give it another day.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Her chunky thighs look so squishable! And if you feel you need to put her back on her three hour schedule for a while then do what you feel is best but I personally wouldn't worry about one low diaper count. Maybe just see how the rest of today and tomorrow go?

Quoting MamaToCollin:

MommyO2-6631
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Aiden had two days of low diapers and the third day it went back to normal. You can check for other signs of dehydration but if she is that close to her diaper count I doubt it.

Quoting mama-smurf:

Doesn't it mean she's dehydrated or something when the count is low? Good idea. I'll give it another day.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting MamaToCollin:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jun. 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

so i been feeding her every 3 hours and waking her up after 5 hours at night (5 or so hours because for some reason even with my alarm on loud i cannot hear it and it doesnt wake me up!) her diapers decreased again. she has had 4 wet dipes and no poos so im going to start feeding her every 3 hours, even at night time. but im thinking the decrease was because of my alarm not going off causing me to not feed her on time.

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Offering more often sounds good.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)