Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing bra's, and shirts....question

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am having the hardest time finding nursing bra's. I went to lady graven and purchased one but it doesn't offer much support. They ordered me another bra, and it just came in, I was sooo excited to pick it up, but then today I went there to try it on and it was too small. :( come to find out that was the biggest size it came in. I shop at lady grace because I don't know of another store that sells my size. Anyone else with larger breasts having a tough time? Or have you found a great nursing bra? I am a 36 H generally, but because bra's fit differently I have been all the way up to a 38 I isome of them. Also nursing shirts. I have having such a tough time finding them. Went to motherhood maternity, and they were having a 'sale' today but their idea of a sale is $30 per shirt. Ugh maybe I am cheap idk but I almost choked when was that 'sale' price!!! Suggestions???

Teach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

family in the vanbreastfeedingteen girlhave a nice day

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Homeschoolmom10
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Sorry for all the errors. My auto corrector like to change what I type!! Hope you understood what I was saying anyhow ;)

armywife2408
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I actually like targets nursing bras and they are well priced.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I liked the ones at babies r us - Medea brand.
Homeschoolmom10
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

What sizes do they come in though??? I need at least a 36H

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I've been trying to find some too. Not many stores around me sell them which I find very annoying. I just don't feel comfortable buying online until I find some that I like.

Im "only" a 34C (normally 32B) Target's bras don't fit me, Burlington is hit or miss, didn't like how the 2 I tried there fit me either. Motherhood closed, Kmart took out their maternity section. I haven't checked the other Mall department stores yet because I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg.
jackiewal10
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM

You could try THIS or THIS ONE.  These are Bravado bras.

krusesbaby
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I also had this problem but with finding nursing night gouns. Thankfully my MIL and a lady at church had quite a few to give me; long sleeved, short sleeved, and tank top ones. Its really hard to find them at the store. I have bought some very large ones and cut slits and sewed them but they dont seem to work as well. Maybe try amazon?

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:04 AM

My favorites are made by Medela and Bravado.. I am 38H. 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I have both of these.. love them! 

Quoting jackiewal10: You could try THIS or THIS ONEThese are Bravado bras.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Homeschoolmom10
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM

The bliss nursing bra looks nice. I think I am going to try it!!:)

Teach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it. ~ Proverbs 22:6

family in the vanbreastfeedingteen girlhave a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)