Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

love this!! so true

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by Nicki on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Love this!

The hospital staff gave me so much attitude when I gave them back their formula samples. I told them I didn't need or want them and they could either keep it and give it to someone else or I'm just leaving it here anyway... lol

stacy2607
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk, why they would act like that..would they rather you took and just tossed it?? Smh

Quoting Zazayam:

Love this!

The hospital staff gave me so much attitude when I gave them back their formula samples. I told them I didn't need or want them and they could either keep it and give it to someone else or I'm just leaving it here anyway... lol

Zazayam
by Nicki on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I ended up kind of going off on one of the ladies, and that's not really like me. But I just feel like they're setting you up for failure, you get NO breastfeeding support around here, just a bunch of backup plans.

Quoting stacy2607:

Idk, why they would act like that..would they rather you took and just tossed it?? Smh

Quoting Zazayam:

Love this!

SadieJames
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Yeah the hospital kept handing me samples and I kept handing them back.  When we left and got home I found out they stuck them all in my bag.  Seriously.

stacy2607
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Wow, thats crazy!!

Quoting SadieJames:

Yeah the hospital kept handing me samples and I kept handing them back.  When we left and got home I found out they stuck them all in my bag.  Seriously.

isaacsmommy68
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

No samples at my hospital. If you are trying to bf they help you a lot. They will even call you the first few days to see how everthing is going. there are also a lot of LCs that do group sessions once or twice a week for further help.

stacy2607
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
They do have samples at my hospital..but if you are breastfeeding, they dont try to push them on you.

Quoting isaacsmommy68:

No samples at my hospital. If you are trying to bf they help you a lot. They will even call you the first few days to see how everthing is going. there are also a lot of LCs that do group sessions once or twice a week for further help.

isaacsmommy68
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

They give samples to formula fed babies, but not bf. They wouldnt even give a paci! They helped me a lot the first week. I swear he had fangs, I was soooo sore.

Quoting stacy2607:

They do have samples at my hospital..but if you are breastfeeding, they dont try to push them on you.

Quoting isaacsmommy68:

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I gave my samples to wic. Probablt shouldnt have taken them, but it seemed like there were other nice stuff, i should have known better!
teagsmommy
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
At the hospital here I would have to give written consent for the nursery to give baby a paci or bottle. They were extremely supportive.

Quoting isaacsmommy68:

They give samples to formula fed babies, but not bf. They wouldnt even give a paci! They helped me a lot the first week. I swear he had fangs, I was soooo sore.

Quoting stacy2607:

Quoting isaacsmommy68:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN