Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I literally laughed out loud...

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:43 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this
I was killing some time and brain cells yesterday perusing mom confessions and came across a little funny that was supposed to be a joke, it said something along the lines of "if you formula feed you're lazy, if you breast feed you're gross for wanting to whip your boobs out l the time. How about we just mind our own business".

I laughed because I have always said one of the reasons I bf is because I'm too lazy to ff!!! Ain't nobody got time for that sh*t! Lol!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FAITHxHOPEx3
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:46 AM
2 moms liked this

I completely agree. Not only lack of time, but how about the money that goes into formula. Sure, there are programs like WIC, but I'd rather feed for free while I can.

sunglasses mini~Nikki~

"Where there is no struggle, there is no strength."

Tumblr

MySpace

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I despise washing bottles! Hell i'm too lazy to wash my pump so dh and I can go on a date lol.... i'm lazy and proud of it lol. Not really, I just don't want to add unnecessary work. I'd rather spend time with my kids.
MommyMajure
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought I was the only one!! Lol

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

I despise washing bottles! Hell i'm too lazy to wash my pump so dh and I can go on a date lol.... i'm lazy and proud of it lol. Not really, I just don't want to add unnecessary work. I'd rather spend time with my kids.

WildPowerMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM
6 moms liked this

I'm too forgetful to FF!  Seldom do I ever leave the house without my boobs.  =)

Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
This!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

twogirl91
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

One of the HUGE reasons I breastfeed, I don't wanna have to deal with bottle and the cost, I'm lazy and cheap! lol

xomrs.chase
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't imagine the prep work and dishes with ff @_@
twogirl91
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha, same here. I had to buy new parts for my pump because I didn't wash it and it molded. >_< 

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

nermall1102
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Im so glad to hear im not alone!

Quoting MommyMajure:

I thought I was the only one!! Lol

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

nermall1102
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Its so nice we dont have to buy parts for our boobs! Just accessories lol! You can sexy -fy a nursing bra but not a breast pump! Lol! Plus breast pumps dont come with matching pannies!

Quoting twogirl91:

Haha, same here. I had to buy new parts for my pump because I didn't wash it and it molded. >_< 

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)