Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

so far so good

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 12 Replies
Autumn woke herself up in middle of the night. I wonder if she would have if we didn't bed share. So far today she has 2 wet diapers. Its odd. I put her to bed and i only change her once, when we get up,because she's dry. (which scares me that she's dehydrated.
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's the times.
amc103
by Alli on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Is she teething? Nathan has been teething off and on for the last month and when he is really in pain, he nurses like that. Just a few minutes at a time. There was one day last week when he hardly nursed at all. Maybe that's what's going on?

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Yea she's been teething for long time. Finally tooth popped skin.

Quoting amc103:

Is she teething? Nathan has been teething off and on for the last month and when he is really in pain, he nurses like that. Just a few minutes at a time. There was one day last week when he hardly nursed at all. Maybe that's what's going on?

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Cruz woke up dry a lot at that age, and since he was 9 months old, he always woke up dry. He has been potty-trained and has only wet the bed twice in the past four months...both times he had a half glass of water before bed...thanks daddy, lol. Sorry for rambling, but sounds fine to me, she must be very effectice at getting that milk, even with my oversupply DS rarely nursed for less than 40 minutes before he turned 1!
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM
As long as she's making her diapers throughout the day, I wouldn't be concerned with how she wakes up. :-)
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

All normal. Don't get used ot a sleep pattern. It will change. Sometimes daily. And two wets already is a lot of wets! She needs 4-5 changes in 24 hours, and you're hallfway there by 10AM.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Idk if its OAL or oversupply but i have very fast flow. She been really good nursing ever since we got her ULT lasered. Oh, how's your son doing since u got his done too? In the FB group i seen people are lasering off the skin. Remember wondered about that?

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Cruz woke up dry a lot at that age, and since he was 9 months old, he always woke up dry. He has been potty-trained and has only wet the bed twice in the past four months...both times he had a half glass of water before bed...thanks daddy, lol. Sorry for rambling, but sounds fine to me, she must be very effectice at getting that milk, even with my oversupply DS rarely nursed for less than 40 minutes before he turned 1!

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Hmmm, I had OAL and oversupply, maybe the ULT is why he was nursing so long...I wonder. I guess I can't be sure now. Cruz is doing fine since the surgery, but now his teeth are bothering me more when he nurses...I think it's because with the lip tie, it came down further than his teeth and I couldn't feel the jaggedness. I think it will be better after his teeth are restored though, because I can't feel any other teeth when I nurse him, just those top 2, it's irritating. I can't schedule his surgery until next Monday, but I hope they can get him in ASAP! I am going to probably be back at Dr. Annette's in October after DS2 arrives, because I'm sure he will have a tie as well. My DH actually wants to move to Troy or Shelby before than...he was working down there for 2 months but DS and I were here waiting until we saved up a little money before we were got a house or apartment there, but he got a job offer from my dad's work and came back up here. He likes it a lot better down there though, so now he's trying to get a job there, lol. It would be nice to get there before September and be close to someone who knows anout ties so we don't have to make that long trip with a newborn and 2 yr old! I wonder what she would say about the skin...I will def. have to ask when we go back down!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Idk if its OAL or oversupply but i have very fast flow. She been really good nursing ever since we got her ULT lasered. Oh, how's your son doing since u got his done too? In the FB group i seen people are lasering off the skin. Remember wondered about that?

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
My old job, not far from shelby twp is hiring. 21 mile and 94. Machine op. 9.40 hr part time. I believe it was ULT because of pain she would nurse for 45 or so minutes and now 12 Minutes. Well, i think teething makes her stop

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Hmmm, I had OAL and oversupply, maybe the ULT is why he was nursing so long...I wonder. I guess I can't be sure now. Cruz is doing fine since the surgery, but now his teeth are bothering me more when he nurses...I think it's because with the lip tie, it came down further than his teeth and I couldn't feel the jaggedness. I think it will be better after his teeth are restored though, because I can't feel any other teeth when I nurse him, just those top 2, it's irritating. I can't schedule his surgery until next Monday, but I hope they can get him in ASAP! I am going to probably be back at Dr. Annette's in October after DS2 arrives, because I'm sure he will have a tie as well. My DH actually wants to move to Troy or Shelby before than...he was working down there for 2 months but DS and I were here waiting until we saved up a little money before we were got a house or apartment there, but he got a job offer from my dad's work and came back up here. He likes it a lot better down there though, so now he's trying to get a job there, lol. It would be nice to get there before September and be close to someone who knows anout ties so we don't have to make that long trip with a newborn and 2 yr old! I wonder what she would say about the skin...I will def. have to ask when we go back down!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Thanks! I'll have DH look into it, although he does need somethinf full-time. It just never occured to me, because Cruz never cried as an infant, unless he was poopy, lol. He was a strange baby...by which I mean he always seemed satisfied, or att least 95% of the time. I wonder if #2 will nurse for a shorter period od time if he doesn't have a ULT or if we get it revised sooner. It will be interesting to see.

Quoting mama-smurf:

My old job, not far from shelby twp is hiring. 21 mile and 94. Machine op. 9.40 hr part time. I believe it was ULT because of pain she would nurse for 45 or so minutes and now 12 Minutes. Well, i think teething makes her stop

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN