Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

She's getting too big!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

DD turned one on monday. We went out to eat last night and discovered that she can successfully drink out of a straw. She loves it too! DH is adamant that she is our last baby (we have a three year old too) and it made me really sad last night that she was happily drinking out of something besides me lol. Then I felt silly for getting all sad, but she never really took a bottle, not that interested in sippy cups, but straws she loves.

Anyone else get silly sad when they realized their boobie babies were growing up?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Aw, she's still tiny. Give yourself another decade or so and THEN you'll know what big is! **grin**

pinkfairy0206
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Lol at boobie baby:) yes I've had that ache with all of my kids. My 4th my son is still "nursing"or just using me as a pacifier?? He's 2 1/2.
graycalico
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I feel that way with my 22 month old. In the last two weeks he's grown a lot. My last baby is 5 weeks old and I already feel like she's growing too fast
Toxic.Stardust
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I don't even want to think about it. I've told my three year old she can't get any bigger. She can successfully communicate, but still small enough to need me for some things

Quoting gdiamante:

Aw, she's still tiny. Give yourself another decade or so and THEN you'll know what big is! **grin**

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Heh heh. I try to tell my 13 year old that, and his answer for the past eight years has been, "That's impossible!"

6 feet tall now.

Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Aw, happy birthday!

Yes, I might have cried a little when my youngest started making real poops instead of that yellow stuff, lol...

But you wanna talk about growing up? One word - Puberty. It sucks, lol. My oldest is dragging his feet through that whole mess now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)