Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Do you go on dates with your SO?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you go on dates with your SO?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 36

View Results

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Sometimes. We've been on 6-8 since Aiden was born. Usually dinner, drinks, then a movie.
thriftymom35
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM
every chance I get
Dibsy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Occasionally. In the 10 months since we had out son we've been out just ourselves several times to go grab some drinks and do dinner. More recently we've had couples night with his best friend and his wife, who's a good friend of mine. Every weekend we do dinner with them. But we still find time for each other even if we don't go outside the house on actual dates.
kss12
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM
It depends. After we had our son (17 months ago) we've gone on maybe 5 dates alone. We just talked about this the other day and agreed we need to get out by ourselves more. I have a ss who is 11 also so his schedule conflicts with time we could get out.
anxiousschk
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

This.  I LOVE spending time with my husband. 

Of course, DD2 is 6 months old and has some serious separation anxiety so .......dates are few and far between right now.  

Quoting thriftymom35:

every chance I get

IlovemyArron
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
We used to.. not anymore
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

NOPE not really, we once in a blue moon go to the movies or dinner for our anniversary, but not til our baby is over a year old either.  We spend alot of time together anyways so no need for dates for us

KristenandCaleb
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Not yet since my son was born = (. He's 7 months old lol. We've only been to a wedding together, that's about it..

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM
We don't go out on dates, mostly because of the kids' schedules. An exciting Friday night would be going to Dairy Queen after a baseball double-header following an afternoon basketball game. We should have gone out more when they were babies because once they started school and sports there are no more free days. :-/
MissMelanieC
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM

We try to every other week. This past Saturday we went to the movies after we mananged to get the baby to sleep and had our teenager watch him. Unfortunately this trick doesn't always work for this tired mama who fell asleep during the movie. But then he took me to breakfast the next day which was very sweet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)