'Eating Healthy On the Go' Day 5: Flavored Water, BONUS Day: WIN a CafeMom Water Bottle
Today's tip is to drink flavored waters instead of sugary options.
It's important to drink plenty of water. For some moms, they prefer a little flavor added to their water. There are many options to add flavor to water.
Here are just a few of the flavor combinations you can try:
- Citrus: Add cut up oranges, limes and/or lemons to your water.
- Pineapple Mint*: Add cut up pineapple and fresh mint to your water.
- Watermelon Sage: Add cut up watermelon and fresh sage to your water.
- Cucumber Mint*: Add cut up cucumbers and fresh mint to your water.
- Lemon Rosemary: Add cut up lemon and fresh rosemary to your water
You can make any of these ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator until ready to drink. If needed, you could add a small amount of sweetener to these.
* Mint can cause supply to dip in some breastfeeding moms. Use mint sparingly, if you are concerned.
How much water do drink a day? What flavor combinations have you tried? Will you try any of these combos?
One mom to reply to this post will WIN a CafeMom Water Bottle.
The Giveaway Rules: