Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does your kids say?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 20 Replies

Mobile Photo

So i put Autumn down and asked ds to watch her so i could clean up some water that spilled i overheard ds telling odd she wants milk from mommy because she was crying. I went up there and smiled at him and asked what does baby drink?
Milk
Where milk come from?
*Points to breast.
Josh thats a breast
Oh ok so when Autumn cries she eats your breast and she not hungry anymore

Ok not perfect LOL
What does your kids say that's funny about breastfeeding? Also before anyone says anything my son is very skinny. He eats a lot but doesn't gain a lb! I'm trying to figure out how to fatten him up.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
If he's active and healthy, his weight is fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!.
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
My dd1 says that when she gets older she is going to give her babies mommy's milk, but she can't right now bc she doesn't have big boobies ;) lol!
christababy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM
We call it mama milk. Dd1 who is 5 calls it breastfeeding. She'll coddle the baby and when she cries, she'll ask if baby is hungry and wants breast milk. Dd2 calls it mama milk.
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My children both called it "nay-nay".
Kahla11
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My odd is 5 and when the twins cry she tells people that they need momma's magic milk. She then tells people that magic milk helps them grow and grow like her and that she doesn't need magic milk anymore because she didn't want to grow too fast.

connorsmama06
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:22 PM

He looks just like my kids.

my older boys ask her if she wants abooboo lol

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:26 PM
His ped said very underweight cuz he's 5 and weighs 36 lbs. He gained 2 Lbs in 1 year. Also compared him to odd. Ugh can't compare. She's 2 years old And 34 lbs

Quoting MusherMaggie:

If he's active and healthy, his weight is fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!.

JadeTigr7
by Crystal on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM
My almost 6 year old weighs 37lbs. He looks fine.

My kids call it nursing, and that Katara eats mommy milk.

Quoting mama-smurf:

His ped said very underweight cuz he's 5 and weighs 36 lbs. He gained 2 Lbs in 1 year. Also compared him to odd. Ugh can't compare. She's 2 years old And 34 lbs

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Aandie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM
When my son was 3 he used to say his sister drank my boobies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I still gets geeked when i hear her name! Makes me wanna try and water bend lol

Maybe kids come in all diff sizes. I tried telling her hia bio dad is very short but she said it don't matter. Ugh. His bio dad 31.,im 5 4 and taller than him...sex was awkward...lol

Quoting JadeTigr7:

My almost 6 year old weighs 37lbs. He looks fine.

My kids call it nursing, and that Katara eats mommy milk.

Quoting mama-smurf:

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)