Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My meatball is 6 months old today!! :'(

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Where does the time go??

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Unrelated but I have a question as well...he recently started doing this thing where he'll latch and then start blowing. Not like raspberries but like he's trying to blow a whistle. I've gotta admit, it's funny (and he thinks so too) but should I take him off when he does this?
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
No, unless it's hurting you---just nursling humor!
bebe_ju-rah
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Nope, no pain. :)

Quoting MusherMaggie:

No, unless it's hurting you---just nursling humor!
Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Funny, mine just started blowing raspberries on mine tonight! I have no idea, lol...

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Unrelated but I have a question as well...he recently started doing this thing where he'll latch and then start blowing. Not like raspberries but like he's trying to blow a whistle. I've gotta admit, it's funny (and he thinks so too) but should I take him off when he does this?

Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

He's adorable! It does go too fast sometimes :)

parentalrights1
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Mine raspberries my boobs a lot these days and laughs his head off.

It's fun to tickle his legs while nursing so he has tht cute muffled laugh
Mamaslilbear10
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's cute,my newest is almost 7wks old,Ive never really gotten past 2 months on breastfeeding...I'm trying to keep going with breastfeeding... My 1st I stopped after 1 month,had my gallbladder removed due to severe gallstones,it was full.. My 2nd,I went 2 months and that cute Lil thing you said your baby does is making me wanna keep going,not to mention the snuggles when he's done nursing... Last night I tried giving my boobs a break because they were sore from him chomping on me with his gums,so I gave him the bottle... Well he didn't drink very much,and he started baby talking A Lot and kept smiling everytime I put the bottle to his mouth as he pushed it away with his tongue... He was like no mom,I want my boob... Lol That's the most talking I've got from him before,it was so cute too...
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I know, time flies! Such a cute little chunk, love those milky rolls! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)