Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

is there anything better

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 8 Replies
I know a lot of moms struggle with breastfeeding and I had my share of it but I LOVE breastfeeding. Doing it makes me happy and my baby is always happy. He nurses for a while then stops to look up at me to smile. It's wonderful. We sleep together and he wakes up every morning looking up at me smiling. I wish it was this good for all moms.
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I loved it as well. My baby is now six and I still miss that bonding experience. DD is due in November and I'm so excited to experience it with her also! 

rachellaree20
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it (except when she bites my nipple). She looks at me and smiles sometimes or falls asleep while feeding and it just melts my heart.  I'm so thankful I am able to breast feed my dd since I know some women can't.

lcplaygroupie
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I know I love it too and wouldn't change it for the world. I'm doing it right now ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Nicki on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Agree, she just melts my heart more and more every day. What an amazing feeling and bond that we share :)

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I love seeing milk running out of his mouth and I'm like hey I made that for you! I love it and wish I could nurse babies forever. But we're only planning one more... bummer!
ShesALady
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it too! This is my third breastfed baby and each one is such a blessing. I wake up to her playing with my lip lol. Either that or she'll start kicking me. She's 5 months old. I think around 4 months she started looking up at me while nursing and smiling. I LOVE when she does that!
mahogany_mum
by Charlee on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MommyO2-6631:

I love seeing milk running out of his mouth and I'm like hey I made that for you! I love it and wish I could nurse babies forever. But we're only planning one more... bummer!

That's cute! I sing a song to her that says "I made this milk just for you."
Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
This! I wish I could nurse babies forever, but this is my last baby.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)