Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

What color is your hair?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 36 Replies

Just a fun question.

What color is your hair? Is it your natural color?

Mine is dirty blonde. It is my natural color though I have dyed it in the past.

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dibsy
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Right now it's red velvet, but I'm naturally mahogany brown.
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Light/medium brown naturally. I have dyed it in the past, but always stuck with brown shades and have had blonde highlights a couple times. I haven't changed it in over 2 years now and don't plan to. :-)
Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I say dirty blonde but it is really just light brown.

This is about as natural as it gets.

The last time I died my hair was 5 years ago an I died it dark brown.

I don't think I will ever die my hair again. It requires too much time to maintain.
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I became a ditchwater blind in college, tried to dye it back to the blond it had been. When that didn't work, I went to a medium-dark red 12 years ago.
kss12
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I'm dark brown and it's natural :)
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
My hair is brown and I used to get blonde highlights. My dh joked that I wouldn't know if I had gray hair because I was coloring it. So I went on a highlighting boycot to prove that at 42 I still don't have a gray hair on my head. But the day I find one, I'm admitting it, and getting my highlights again. ;-)
JadeTigr7
by Crystal on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Dark brown with natural red highlights.

LilliansMama27
by Candy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Dirty blonde is my natural shade. As a teenager it was more of a golden blonde, but sadly I colored my hair and lost all my beautiful natural highlights :( I had my hair highlighted/colored with bright platinum highlights for years and when I had my dd I decided to have it colored to match my roots. It's taken some adjustment to get used to it, but I like the reduced maintenance :) Hubby (and I) prefer the more bright blonde, but having to touch up my roots every month was too much for my new mommy schedule lol. To quote Sweet Brown "Ain't nobody got time for that!" lol
missyice
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I called the colour of my hair blondy brown the other day. My two year old daughter decided to call it 'browndy' :) so i guess that's the colour of my hair!
SadieJames
by Sarah on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Brown with more gray than I care to admit.  I'm going to have to dye it soon... And I'm only 27!  I've been seeing gray though since I was like 18.  It's not terribly noticeable to others but it is to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)