Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pumping storing moms have you seen this?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 17 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tea4Tas
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Nice. Each bottle costs $23. The bags are a bit under .50 each. Ouch.

Wynonnerz
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Reminds me of the Avent storage containers that you pump into, store, and feed from by just placing the nipple on. But this seems a bit more sufficient cuz of the pouch. Keeping in mind :)
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM

If the pouches were reusable it wouldnt be too bad but its pricey

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
I like that they only hold 5 oz and not 8-10 oz like some bottles.
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM
If I wasn't almost done with bottles I'd do it! Looks awesome.
liltrippymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Like some one else said if you could reuse the pouches it would be awesome. But its still a great idea.
MommyO2-6631
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Some one needs to email them and inform them that bf babies should only use slow flow nipples.
maggiemom2000
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I question how good the bottle/nipple is for breastfed babies. I'd like to see what kind of flow it has. Not sure about the shape of it either.

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Quoting maggiemom2000:

I question how good the bottle/nipple is for breastfed babies. I'd like to see what kind of flow it has. Not sure about the shape of it either.

This was on their description of the nipple for the bottle:

Active Latch nipples™ are a bit different from regular feeding nipples! They are designed to teach breastfeeding habits, and as such they ease the transition between bottle and breast. There are 2 important actions associated with a good, deep latch: suction and massaging. Thanks to a special type of opening, Active Latch nipples™ will not allow milk to flow without suction and massaging of the nipple. This will teach your baby to use BOTH of these actions, which will help to stimulate natural let down response when breastfeeding. We are trying to discourage "lazy latching", a common problem with bottle feeding where the baby simply latches on to the tip of the nipple and gets plenty of milk flow. This is NOT a breastfeeding-friendly technique!
preacherskid
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Cool.  I have never seen those, that looks really neat.  I would want reusable storage containers, didn't check if the bags are reusable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)