Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I don't know how you ladies do it!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 3 Replies
I'm almost 5 weeks pregnant and my 25 month old dd still nurses. Every time she does, I get even more nauseous! And the nipple pain! I'm trying to wean her, and hope it happens soon.
I know I don't "have" to wean her, but I was starting to wean her before I found out I was pregnant anyway.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I don't know from personal experience, but others have said that trying to distract yourself while nursing seems to help the best with the nursing aversion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Quoting aehanrahan:

I don't know from personal experience, but others have said that trying to distract yourself while nursing seems to help the best with the nursing aversion.

I've had nursing aversions while not pregnant, so I'm not looking forward to them while pregnant!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:06 PM
(((HUGS))) You are definitely NOT alone. There are many other moms who have dealt with nursing aversions throughout nursing.
Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting aehanrahan:

I've had nursing aversions while not pregnant, so I'm not looking forward to them while pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)