Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teeeeth!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My four month old has two teeth! One popped up just today. They are so cute. He bites EVERYTHING except my nips, luckily. JW if ALL babies bite....I want to be prepared for what I'm in for.
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Many babies NEVER bite. 

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter never bit. Meatball bites like a damn parana when he has a burp. He's made me bleed a couple of times. :( He also got his first 2 teeth at 4 months but now, at 6.1 months he still has yet to get any more!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, he may never bite you :)
username123
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

My son never bit me. I was terrified he would, though. Awaiting DDs teeth, I hope she is a non biter, too.

username123
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Am I bad that I LOLed at "meatball" and "piranha"?

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

My daughter never bit. Meatball bites like a damn parana when he has a burp. He's made me bleed a couple of times. :( He also got his first 2 teeth at 4 months but now, at 6.1 months he still has yet to get any more!

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Yep!

Quoting gdiamante:

Many babies NEVER bite. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thunderbug75
by Amanda on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Max has had his two bottom teeth or a few months now.  He does bite but I have figured out that it is usually when he is teething.  His top two are just about to break thru.  So, when he bites I pop a few teething tablets in his mouth and he usually stops.  He has never broke the skin when he bites. 

Ms.Pteranodon
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
My ds has bit me once. But it was really my fault. He was fussy and I kept offering his the breast even though he clearly didn't want it. The 3rd or 4th time I tried to give it to him he bit me. Had I taken no for an answer and tried a different soothing technique he might not have bit me.

lesliepeck
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM

My first bit around 9mo and 2nd around 10mo (neither had any teeth til ab 6mo). i say "no bite" and pull away.  couple of times she bit down harder when i pulled away & had to (lightly) pop her mouth too.  not as bad ab it now (11 mo 2moro)

heathercm26
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Its amazing what they understand. "No biting" is one of them. Even at 4 months old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)