Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

i need to pee...

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

don't u love when u are sitting on couch or computer like i am now and ur child falls asleep nursing and u have to pee so bad..but know if u lay them down they will wake up

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babesprincess03
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Yup lol especially after a long night of crying and this is the first time since 5 hrs ago that baby has slept and you know if you get up it might be another 5 hrs before you go back to sleep ... Ugh
robinclements86
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:17 AM

yes exactly! my daughter is 2 and a half she sleeps all night. but had her tonsils out friday so she has not been on a schedule or sleeping regularly. i was bout to lay down and she woke up crying.. she just wants to be held. 30 lbs. my backs killin me lol

babesprincess03
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Lol.. it sucks tho every time t happens I feel like I have to pick between waking them up or using the bathroom, eat, drink, ect...
robinclements86
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:55 AM

i hear u! my dd is asleep but wont let me lay her down. last night i had to go to sleep sittin up holdin her. i wish i knew how she felt.. she just acts puny like she would if she had the flu.. i think her fever has broke tho at least. i wonder how bad ur throat hurts after u have had a tonsilectomy

Quoting babesprincess03:

Lol.. it sucks tho every time t happens I feel like I have to pick between waking them up or using the bathroom, eat, drink, ect...

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Amazing what you can figure out what to do when you can't put the baby down. (Pulling up pants is hard w baby attached. ;-). Hope she's feeling better, poor little thing. Glad she is comforted by your milk.
robinclements86
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Thank u so much. Haha yes I was just thinkin about that actually how I had to pull my pants up while holdin her. Lol we are up now watching tv. I wish she'd eat. I hear her little tummy growling but she won't eat.

Quoting mostlymaydays:

Amazing what you can figure out what to do when you can't put the baby down. (Pulling up pants is hard w baby attached. ;-). Hope she's feeling better, poor little thing. Glad she is comforted by your milk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN