Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

losing weight?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

I put on Autumns diaper today and noticed there's a lot of slack now when i put the tabs on. Normally its kinda hard to put it on. She's mobile and VERY hyper. She crawls around in a circle so fast and she can somewhat crawl but kinda fast. If i put toy at far end of room she will kick her legs non stop,face,plant til.she gets it. It won't take her long to get it. She's very determined. She's also very jumpy in her bouncer and loves to stand. Very active determined baby. Should i be worried? Her 6 month check up is the 14th. I haven't started solids yet. Also she hates to lay down on back or held. she wants to be put down so she can crawl.

Also if anyone wants some baby girl clothes newborn to 6 months i have pix. Idk if im alllowed to post it here. I want ppl here have em for helping me.
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny3513
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM
She looks healthy. Energy means she's doing good. If she was tired and limp it'd be a prob. I wouldn't worry yet.
ninastone
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I would say there isn't really a need to worry, she looks perfectly healthy to me. But, what I really want to say is OMG! She is so insanely cute!!

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Wanted to show this. Same outfit and baby legs.
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Whew im so glad.

Quoting destiny3513:

She looks healthy. Energy means she's doing good. If she was tired and limp it'd be a prob. I wouldn't worry yet.

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I think im just paranoid but hey, moms worry. Thank you. She's growing up too fast

Quoting ninastone:

I would say there isn't really a need to worry, she looks perfectly healthy to me. But, what I really want to say is OMG! She is so insanely cute!!

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM

The photo on the right is today? Honey, she's outgrowing that outfit. Remember, they stretch out.

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Yea i was worried because lot of onesies i put away i took them back out but they're tad bit tight. Idk if that meant she losing weight.also those are newborn baby legs.she can't wear them anymore.

Quoting gdiamante:

The photo on the right is today? Honey, she's outgrowing that outfit. Remember, they stretch out.

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Chub moves around dont worry

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:27 PM

She looks amazing

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Thank you. I see 1000% different baby.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

She looks amazing

Quoting mama-smurf:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)