Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Baby hats vegetables ,and chicken(i am sooo tired )

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:07 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Please  ladies I need any advice,my 8 and half month old son hate any thing except the fruits

He don't like to eat chicken or vegetable ,he just like banana,beach ,and some times yugart.

I try a lot ,but no way.

I read about healthy food for baby and doc said no salt adding to baby food until his first birthday .

So I think he hates this food for that reason.

Any one know what should I do please?and i need recommend what brand of feeding high chair is the best.

Thank you

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM
My boys loved garlic, cumin, basil, chives, dill lemon pepper & I use Mrs dash on food. Hate salt & it makes me feel like crap when I eat it. Mrs. Dash has zero salt.
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:27 AM
We have a Chico high chair and love it. We also had a fisher price space saver & loved that too.
Dodo155
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Quoting Dodo155:

Please  ladies I need any advice,my 8 and half month old son hates  any thing except the fruits.

He doesn't like to eat chicken or vegetable ,he just like banana,beach ,and some times yoguart

I try a lot ,but no way.

I read about healthy food for baby and doc said no salt adding to baby food until his first birthday .

So I think he hates this food for that reason.

Any one know what should I do please?and i need recommend what brand of feeding high chair is the best.

Thank you

Dodo155
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Thanks a lot , I just wana ask you please : how do you use mrs dash ?

Are you put it on food after you cook it ? I mean you sprinkle it over the food when you get to start feeding a baby or you put it with food during the cocking?

If you please tell me about your recapie for cocking baby chicken and vegetable ? I'm sorry about that 

And thank you soo much

noonelikeme564
by Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:27 AM

No offense to anyone, every mom has their own way of doing things...but I have never heard of adding seasoning to baby food? especially not salt?

mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Are you talking about puréed chicken dinners? Will he eat little bits of soft cubed chicken off his tray?
K8wizzo
by Kate on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Have you tried just giving him pieces of steamed veggies or bits of chicken off of your plate? My youngest wanted nothing to do with purees or being spoonfed... he just picked up pieces and fed himself what the rest of us were eating.
K8wizzo
by Kate on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Many people in this group practice baby led weaning.... giving baby pices of soft food and byoassing purees completely.

Quoting noonelikeme564:

No offense to anyone, every mom has their own way of doing things...but I have never heard of adding seasoning to baby food? especially not salt?

isaacsmommy68
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Both mine hated purees. I let them eat pieces off my plate. Now that he is a little older (14 mo) he gets food on his tray. His is still young for solids. Just give him food and he will either play with it or eat it or both. I wouldn't worry just yet. I also would not add salt to baby's food, it isn't healthy for babies (or adults to add salt to food) there is already salt added to a lot of the food we eat already.

Quoting K8wizzo:

Have you tried just giving him pieces of steamed veggies or bits of chicken off of your plate? My youngest wanted nothing to do with purees or being spoonfed... he just picked up pieces and fed himself what the rest of us were eating.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:52 PM

He doesn't NEED anything but your milk. IF he doesn't want other foods, don't worry about it. He could go all the way through year one NEVER eating one bite of solids and be healthier than an age-mate who gets three square meals a day and no breastmilk.

If he doesn't want the solids, don't worry about it. Trying to force it can creat eating problems later.

And he doesn't know what salt is, so don't worry about that. Season the food if YOU season for yourself.

Google BABY LED SOLIDS for good advice.

The best chair is the one you like. They're much of a muchness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN